Trump’s nuclear claims spark global outcry - he suggests he would bomb BRITAIN

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
President Trump is keeping his eye on things now.

---

DONALD TRUMP has sparked global outcry after revealing his nuclear weapons policy - with the US presidential hopeful even refusing to rule out bombing BRITAIN.

By Greg Heffer, Political Reporter

The controversial property tycoon caused a new storm this week with his claim he is not willing “to take it off the table” when quizzed over whether he would use America’s nuclear arsenal against Europe.

Trump, the frontrunner to win the Republican nomination for November’s presidential election, yesterday repeated his pledge when tackled on a radio phone-in.

He told ‘The O’Reilly Factor’: “I don't want to take cards off the table, I'd never do that."

Despite claiming “the last person to press that button would be me”, Trump added: “Europe is a big place. I'm not going to take cards off the table.”

More here.

Donald Trump

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
:laughing3: The liberal's are so bent out of shape over just about anything and nothing it's just so enjoyable to watch the general stupidity they have worked themselves up into.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

He told ‘The O’Reilly Factor’: “I don't want to take cards off the table, I'd never do that."

He can't afford to He's already well short of a full deck.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Britain did lose both World Wars, just sayin . . .

He can't afford to He's already well short of a full deck.
If that was true he should be sitting where you are and you should be sitting where he is.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Britain did lose both World Wars, just sayin . . .

If that was true he should be sitting where you are and you should be sitting where he is.

No, I have no intention of being impeached and then imprisoned in disgrace. Maybe, he'll end up like his predecessor Benito Musolini: hanged upside-down.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Missile defense, you know like Russia did is the direction the military is going only this time the hardware will be on US soil rather than parked next to Russia.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Missile defense, you know like Russia did is the direction the military is going only this time the hardware will be on US soil rather than parked next to Russia.

Those are probably Trump's instructions from the Kremlin, yes.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Britain did once burn down the whitehouse back when that was the equivalent to a nuclear attack of today
you can't trust them

they hate losing colonies

Those are probably Trump's instructions from the Kremlin, yes.

so says the north korean spy...

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Britain did once burn down the whitehouse back when that was the equivalent to a nuclear attack of today
you can't trust them

My family was in the middle of that war. Those were the good, old days. Mouldering Kentuckian skeletons keep turning up here and there in Niagara. We should have built a wall a long time ago.