The Official President Trump Thread

Locutus
+3
Donald Trump eviscerates Washington in his inaugural address

Trump Inauguration Speech: The Carnage Stops Right Now; From This Day Forward It Will Only Be America First | Video | RealClearPolitics (external - login to view)

Donald Trump's first speech as president was classic Donald Trump | Circa News - Learn. Think. Do. (external - login to view)

Trump Leaves Himself Out Of Speech Almost Entirely | The Daily Caller (external - login to view)

President FOR the people, BY the people. For the forgotten and ignored.

Beltway, elites and media have been warned.

MAGA

It just gets better from here guys.

Love him or hate him.

This man will not fukk about.

davesmom
+1
Haha! Like Frank Sinatra, 'He Did It HIS Way'!

55Mercury
And here I thought only mentaltripe could initiate an "OFFICIAL" thread.

EagleSmack
This will be good!

MHz
Frank had the Mafia behind him so take that into account. Donald is a free-lancer and that has the old guard completely messed up.

Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

This will be good!

Yes it will be, and as a bonus we get you on the same page so that should be good too.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Donald Trump’s New Twitter Background Is a Photo From the Inauguration of Barack Obama

Yeah, it’s from President Obama’s inauguration in 2009.

Donald Trump’s new Twitter background is a photo from the inauguration of Barack Obama. (external - login to view)

MHz
+3
How is he supposed to use one from his own when it wasn't in the past yet?? Notice he was smart enough not to include an Obama sign in the pic.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
they are also complaining at cliffy's link, that he had non celebrities preforming
guess they have something against the commoners
but after all the empty talk that is the lie barrel way

EagleSmack
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

Donald Trump’s New Twitter Background Is a Photo From the Inauguration of Barack Obama

Donald Trump’s new Twitter background is a photo from the inauguration of Barack Obama. (external - login to view)

#fakenews

I am on it now.

Quote: Originally Posted by DanbonesView Post

they are also complaining at cliffy's link, that he had non celebrities preforming
guess they have something against the commoners
but after all the empty talk that is the lie barrel way

Cliffy has fallen once again for a fake news story. I am on the WH Twitter page as we speak. Cliffy will believe everything he is told to believe like a good little lamb.
Last edited by EagleSmack; Jan 20th, 2017 at 02:16 PM..

Murphy
Conservative

EagleSmack
+1
Check out Michelle... Zero Chill

LOLz

Pain!

taxslave
No Party Affiliation
+1
No more free rent.

EagleSmack
Priceless!

Locutus
+1
Trump was the classiest there, the bigger man. He rose above the rhetoric of mooch and hildebeast. Good for him.

Murphy
Conservative
Jar-ge is looking older. I was watching CNN. They were asking people what they planned to do on Inauguration Day. One person said she wished Bush II was back in the WH. A few people nodded in agreement. Times sure change.

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by MurphyView Post

Jar-ge is looking older. I was watching CNN. They were asking people what they planned to do on Inauguration Day. One person said she wished Bush II was back in the WH. A few people nodded in agreement. Times sure change.

The Rinos I am sure were a little bitter too... their salt is welcome as well.

Trump has shown them how to win the White House again.

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

The Rinos I am sure were a little bitter too... their salt is welcome as well.

Trump has shown them how to win the White House again.

You may want to wear an apron to hide the woody there Eaglecrack.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

Trump was the classiest there, the bigger man. He rose above the rhetoric of mooch and hildebeast. Good for him.

And good for you for being able to post that comment, now if we can get Lodlow to see things that way we will have made some real progress.

Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

Should we say that about you when you finally see the light??

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

I wonder how his sex reassignment is going?

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
+1
That was a really good speech

MHz
What does that even mean??

Danbones
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious CdnView Post

I wonder how his sex reassignment is going?

how was yours?

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by DanbonesView Post

how was yours?

Hey! Yer gud!

Danbones
Free Thinker
Ok hide behind a deflection

gopher
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

Donald Trump eviscerates Washington in his inaugural address

Trump Inauguration Speech: The Carnage Stops Right Now; From This Day Forward It Will Only Be America First | Video | RealClearPolitics (external - login to view)

Donald Trump's first speech as president was classic Donald Trump | Circa News - Learn. Think. Do. (external - login to view)

Trump Leaves Himself Out Of Speech Almost Entirely | The Daily Caller (external - login to view)

President FOR the people, BY the people. For the forgotten and ignored.

Beltway, elites and media have been warned.

MAGA

It just gets better from here guys.

Love him or hate him.

This man will not fukk about.

Where are those tax returns?

spaminator
Real estate web traffic soars as Americans investigate leaving now Trump is pres

DaSleeper
+2
House next door is for sale...
I'd rather have a Paki move next door, Than a salty liberal snowflake American

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

House next door is for sale...
I'd rather have a Paki move next door, Than a salty liberal snowflake American

You live in that "City on Wheels"?

tay
+1
WhiteHouse.gov immediately wiped pages on LGBT rights, civil rights, climate change, and health care from its “issues” section after Donald Trump took the oath of office.

The page on climate change was replaced with a page entitled “An America First Energy Plan” that ignores climate change entirely and says, “President Trump is committed to eliminating harmful and unnecessary policies such as the Climate Action Plan and the Waters of the U.S. rule.”

The new “America First Foreign Policy” page made no mention of Russia or China, instead discussing the defeat of ISIS and the renegotiation of NAFTA and other trade deals. “If our partners refuse a renegotiation that gives American workers a fair deal, then the President will give notice of the United States’ intent to withdraw from NAFTA,” the page read. The same language was repeated on the new “Trade Deals Working for All Americans” page on Whitehouse.gov.

The page on civil rights was replaced with a page entitled “Standing Up For Our Law Enforcement Community” that replaces concerns with how police act with a demand for more cops. It also paints predominantly black inner cities as shooting galleries.

Trump

Danbones
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

Where are those tax returns?

in the offices of the clinton foundation?

ooops
they are shutting down
now that they have no political influence, the donors are fleeing like rats from a stinking ship