The Official President Trump Thread

Cliffy
Free Thinker
I love how Cons divert attention from Trump by bringing up straw man arguments. There hasn't been a single US president (except the peanut man) in the last 6 decades that didn't get into a war that killed millions of innocent people but that has nothing to do with the OP or the topic of Heir Dumpster. The phuking azzhat is destroying the US and that will take down everybody else with it. The writing is on the wall but Dumpster supporters are suffering from a terminal case of cognitive dissidence.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

I love how Cons divert attention from Trump by bringing up straw man arguments. There hasn't been a single US president (except the peanut man) in the last 6 decades that didn't get into a war that killed millions of innocent people but that has nothing to do with the OP or the topic of Heir Dumpster. The phuking azzhat is destroying the US and that will take down everybody else with it. The writing is on the wall but Dumpster supporters are suffering from a terminal case of cognitive dissidence.

Peanut Man came damned close to getting into Afghanistan ... against the Russians, not the Taliban.

Those nuclear boomer things, that Peanut Man likely understood better than any other President before or since, probably stayed his hand.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Trump tweets suggest he doesn’t understand how NATO works. (external - login to view)

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1

petros
That is so thought provoking and compelling.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

That is so thought provoking and compelling.

Hey Pete- Do you think Trump gives a fiddler's f**k about a single post on this thread?

Danbones
Free Thinker
Key Democratic Officials Now Warning Base Not to Expect Evidence of Trump/Russia Collusion
https://theintercept.com/2017/03/16/...sia-collusion/ (external - login to view)

whole thing was bullsh!t

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

Hey Pete- Do you think Trump gives a fiddler's f**k about a single post on this thread?

Hate to break it to you, but Trump is not going to save anything or anybody but his bank account and those of his billionaire friends. I post memes because his supporters seem to incapable of critical thought and thus memes are easy to understand to their simple minds. I am not making fun of Trump so much as razzing the cognitive dissidence of his worshipers. It's the K.I.S.S principle in action.

gopher
No Party Affiliation
Welcome to the ever intolerant politically correct world of Trump la la land and the delusional far right:

Arizona artist receiving death threats over controversial anti-Trump billboard

The artist behind an Arizona billboard attacking President Donald Trump claims she is now the subject of death threats after news and photos of her creation went national.

According to AzCentral, artist Karen Fiorito knew she would get a strong reaction for her work which went up of Friday and depicts Trump accompanied by mushroom clouds and stylized Nazi swastikas combined with dollar signs. On the reverse side, the billboard displays the word “Unity” with five hands spelling out the word in sign language.

While Fiorita expected flack she didn’t anticipate the flood of threats against not only herself but her family.

“I’ve been called a communist, a Satan worshiper,” Fiorita explained. “I’ve been told I’m a ‘very, very sick person.’ I’m not sure what that means. I haven’t been answering the phone. My husband has because he’s not afraid to talk to anyone, but he told me he received a couple death threats this morning. … He said, ‘They were coming to get us with their boys.’ ”

Fiorito explained that she was commissioned by a local art gallery to create the artwork that was blown up to billboard size and displayed in downtown Phoenix during an art festival........................

Arizona artist receiving death threats over controversial anti-Trump billboard (external - login to view)

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by DanbonesView Post

oh...no wmds
You missed the part about clinton bombing eh?

Those children were saddams fault?...and you support human rights ???
so bomb the children????

EXCLUSIVE: Bill Clinton bombed Saddam to distract from the Monica Lewinsky scandal - what Huma Abedin's Muslim journal claimed about her boss's husband
Clinton's bombing of Iraq in December 1998 was widely mocked as 'Monica's war'.
He ordered four days of strikes by bombers and cruise missiles at the height of his impeachment trial, brought in the wake of his admission that he had had a 'not appropriate' relationship with Monica Lewinsky.
The strikes - known as Operation Desert Fox- were ordered the day after the House of Representatives issued a report accusing the president of 'high crimes and misdemeanors' and ended on the day the articles of impeachment were passed.
Previous strikes in 1996, Operation Desert Strike, were ordered during a campaign finance scandal.

Address: Bill Clinton used an Oval Office address to tell the nation of the airstrikes on the Saddam regime, to degrade his alleged ability to produce weapons of mass destruction

Read more: Huma Abedin's journal claims Bill Clinton bombed Iraq to distract from affair | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Huma Abedin's journal claims Bill Clinton bombed Iraq to distract from affair | Daily Mail Online

your democratic "logic" totally sucks pal
really

Must have been an impressive display of missile power to kill the 500,000 you claim.

And "democratic logic" makes no sense. Did you mean Democratic? If so keep in mind that as a Canadian I have superior choices to any US political party, pal.