Politics

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
It's all horse shyt. Nothing genuine. All about posturing and slicing your opponants throat and keeping the masses at odds towards each other. Fukk politics.

Lol....

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
It's all horse shyt. Nothing genuine. All about posturing and slicing your opponants throat and keeping the masses at odds towards each other. Fukk politics.

Lol....
It is all about divide and conquer. Just look at all the useless bickering that goes on on these forums about the absurdities of politics. If everybody suddenly woke up to what was really going on, there would be a lot of politicians out of a job. United we stand, divided we fall... and we have fallen a long way.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Okay, once it is taken off the topics to be talked about that leaves ????
Perhaps move it to it being a tool rather than the brains behind all of the events. Review the new data and if it proves to be better than the old news then your pov will change automatically.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
It is all about divide and conquer. Just look at all the useless bickering that goes on on these forums about the absurdities of politics. If everybody suddenly woke up to what was really going on, there would be a lot of politicians out of a job. United we stand, divided we fall... and we have fallen a long way.
What is going on Cliffy ?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Eyes wide shut syndrome. He had a flutter of what a fact looks like and that broke his matrix and rather than seeing it as a prize it is looked at as a curse type of thing.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
My grand daughter hit the nail on the head way back when she was six ... and caught some of the Legislature on TV. They'd just talked with a classroom cop about bullying and gang harassment and lo and behold was an example presented by the very folk who are supposed to be models of decorum and shining examples to society.

...blame TV, eh

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
When a lie is heard by many people instead of just a few there is a greater chance that a discussion will result in the flaws showing up in glaring detail.

Pearl Harbor and 9/11 could never have worked if a story wasn't put forward for the sheeple to swallow. The elite needed 'them' to do the dying in the trenches.

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Politicics' are sh#t and care nothing about the small man. It is all about money and power to earn more money. The question now is did the Bilderberg or the 1% think they can benefit from Trumps' election. Will his nomination mean more wealth for them or not? We know by common sense they would support NAFTA and all other free trade agreements, so they must not like Trump that much, I would bet they had thrown their support in Hillary's corner. For the first time in a very long time, the little man, who has lost 'wage security' and see's little prospect for the next generation, is waking up. They will have to infiltrate Trumps circle now..... ummm Peter Thiel? Alex Jones? ****%$g politicians.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Okay, once it is taken off the topics to be talked about that leaves ????
Perhaps move it to it being a tool rather than the brains behind all of the events. Review the new data and if it proves to be better than the old news then your pov will change automatically.

There should be no doubt left in the intelligent mind that thier votes mean zip. Where's your money?

The only reasonable POV is that you are going to die, everything else is speculative nonsence.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Snowboards could become the next centurys availabe mode of transportation, it's still snowing here thisvening. I thought twenty-six hours was enough. I've been plowing arround the yard all day. I'm exhausted, but I can't sleep while it continues to pile up. My gods we're all going to freeze to death under the snow and ice pellets. I would enjoiy strangling Al Gore right now.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If the snow gets deep enough it insulates you from the cold. Don't forget to plow the snow off the roof.

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
Once you get past the civic or municipal level you reach a place where towing the party line takes priority over representing your voters. That disconnect is pretty much fatal for any idea of true democracy. The whole focus for government at both the provincial and federal levels is either gaining office or holding on to it. Say whatever you have to to get the vote, truth and honesty be damned.

I'd dearly love to see enough independents holding office to keep the party faithful honest.