Clinton Donors Want to Investigate How Hillary Spent $1.5 Billion in Campaign Donatio

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Clinton Donors Want to Investigate How Hillary Spent $1.5 Billion in Campaign Donations

Clinton’s fallout is interestingly causing an internal revolution among Hillary’s big donors. At her New York bash to “thank” her big donors of $1 million or more, she took no blame and pointed the finger at Comey and Putin. Her spin did not work and she has lost a lot of credibility according to confidential sources. They were smart enough to realize that even if Russia “hacked” the DNC and Podesta emails, there would be no release if there had been no wrongdoing to begin with.

Now Clinton’s biggest backers want a “campaign autopsy,” which could expose Clinton’s entire operation. The donors are demanding to know where Clinton spent the near $1.5 billion in campaign resources she collected in the closing months. They want the receipts. They are demanding an honest investigation of how Clinton failed to read the mood in swing states and how her Brooklyn operation misread polling data.

The donors are not buying the Russian hack story. Putin isn’t the only explanation for her failure and they are now pointing the finger at Hillary. She never bothered to go to Wisconsin. The story running behind the curtain is that fundraisers are cutting off all donations to the Democratic Party until this honest review is carried out. They do not want to hear about Comey and Putin.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/...e-hillary-spent-1-5-billion-for-her-campaign/

stealers gotta steal

say, betcha if she ran the country everything but the problems would disappear...

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
This might possibly be some of the Foundation money that suddenly went off shore?

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
According to Dem spiel they actually won the election. They wouldn't have won the popular vote if they'd spent that money in the rust belt.. Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin which doesn't have nearly cachet of NYC, LA, Chicago where they buried Trump. I'm sure in Hillary's rather convoluted imagination, it was money well spent.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
lol, a family cell, that would be suite

I am thinking possibly that some or all of that money belongs to foreign interests...
who wanted to influence the election
(but lol, not russia)
pay for play money, without the play

I also wonder how much did the pro hillary (u)pollst(er)ers make for their loyalty?

maybe they could all be incarcerated on a group plan?

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I'm sure that for a 'small donation' 'they' will let you in on how the 'pay for play' actually works. One rung down the ladder is a Nigerian address.