Did we miss the Democrat uproar about Obama conspiring with Russia?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
just checkin' kids.

here's a stroll down hildebeast lane:

The Clinton Foundation received millions from investors as Putin took over 20% of US uranium deposits

A new scandal hit Hillary Clinton on Thursday thanks to an exhaustive report from Mike McIntire and Jo Becker at The New York Times.

The story involves a Canadian company called Uranium One, a Russian investor, the State Department, and The Clinton Foundation.

"As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation," The Times reports.

mo

The Clintons, Putin, and uranium - Business Insider

bonus poop:

Obama open mic slip: 'After my election I have more flexibility'

Published on Mar 27, 2012
On Monday while President Obama was taking part in a global nuclear security summit in South Korea, he was caught on tape asking for Russian President Dmitry Medvedev for "space." "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility," Obama implored. Obama assured the departing Russian President he will have the "flexibility" required to deal with missile defense issues after the 2012 presidential election.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Yeah, Obama and Putin conspiring ... that would explain why they're such good friends.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
What does the CIA say about it. Oh yeah....right...nothing.

This is about Trump. Nobody cares about the Clintons except for people trying to divert attention away from Trump

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Just hitting that reset!