Trump: 50,000 New US Jobs From Japan

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
and this man STILL isn't in the White House yet. wow!

President-elect Donald Trump met with Masayoshi Son, CEO of SoftBank Tuesday.

Following the meeting, Trump tweeted out that the Japanese tech company will invest heavily in the American economy.

Donald J. Trump Verified account ‏@realDonaldTrump

Masa (SoftBank) of Japan has agreed to invest $50 billion in the U.S. toward businesses and 50,000 new jobs....

Trump further commented that the CEO said that this would not have been possible had he not won the election.

Donald J. Trump Verified account ‏@realDonaldTrump

Masa said he would never do this had we (Trump) not won the election!

On the campaign trail, Trump repeatedly promised to bring back and create new jobs for the American people. He indicated that the deal with Softbank will contribute to this goal.

The details of the deal with SoftBank are still unclear.

Trump: 50,000 News US Jobs From Japan | The Daily Caller

hey...related kids:

Boeing Sweats Under Trump Spotlight as SoftBank Feels the Warmth - Bloomberg Politics

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
The funniest thing I've read recently is that Trump apparently didn't expect Carrier to take him seriously when, during the campaign, he said they'd never move the jobs, and that he would make sure it didn't happen.

He thought he was speaking metaphorically, and only later did he realize that the workers took him literally.

This is going to be a hilarious 4 years.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Are they new jobs or are they just buying up stuff, like foreign investment that happens all the time?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Trump always falls on his face. Any bets on how long he lasts?
I would guess beating 15 of the best and brightest in the republican primary and then going on to handily win the presidential election is what you consider falling on your face .

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
With his little hit to Boeing this morning that caused $1billion hit to Boeing's stock price for an hour or two, I can tell you that the day traders and high frequency traders absolutely LOVE Trump.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

I think you'll find it could be a mistake to under estimate Trump! I figured right from the get go Trump would be a man to make things happen as opposed to the other candidate sitting in front of the mirror preening.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The funniest thing I've read recently is that Trump apparently didn't expect Carrier to take him seriously when, during the campaign, he said they'd never move the jobs, and that he would make sure it didn't happen.

He thought he was speaking metaphorically, and only later did he realize that the workers took him literally.

This is going to be a hilarious 4 years.
Not as much as the comedy show you bring every day. You forgot the links so prove your points.

Any details on what the money will go for. I hear new airline building so would that mean Boeing and others will be put out of business by Trump. (probably due to all the billions that the Pentegram & Partners have misplaced in the last few years)

15 years, his opposition will have15 days after Jan.20/17, somewhat less if Donald declares Martial Law on day 1 and arrests pretty much all of DC.

Last edited:

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Any details on what the money will go for. I hear new airline building so would that mean Boeing and others will be put out of business by Trump. (probably due to all the billions that the Pentegram & Partners have misplaced in the last few years)

What new money?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Probably something that doesn't have blood all over it. (caused by the currents bosses of the US which is the Rothschild banksters in case that memo hasn't got to you yet.

Fu€k you love being wrong don't you. It's like a passion for you :laughing3:
It' s the only thing he gets right all the time. (strange as that may sound)

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Probably something that doesn't have blood all over it. (caused by the currents bosses of the US which is the Rothschild banksters in case that memo hasn't got to you yet.

It' s the only thing he gets right all the time. (strange as that may sound)
It's the Illuminutty.

I know you are but what am I.

oh wait...no, you are.

whatever.
He is champion .:).