CNN crew jokes about donald trump's plane crashing

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
stay classy mad fake-news folks. :lol:

CNN Correspondent Suzanne Malveauxjoke was covering the Carrier press conference, that featured both Donald Trump and Mike Pence.

Carrier was able to negotiate huge tax breaks for their company, if they promised not to move all their jobs to Mexico.

FTVLive has obtained video of Malveauxjoke before her live hit on CNN. The crew was waiting on Trump's appearance at the press conference and waiting for his plane to land.

At one point the crew joked about Trump's plane crashing.

Yep....this is CNN.

CNN Crew Jokes about Donald Trump's Plane Crashing — FTVLive

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Imagine the uproar if someone said that about Obamas plane. CNN would have fired and shamed them. Double standard much.
I wonder if there will be a policy change after Obama signs off and Donald signs on? That should open up joke season on Obama and curtail it for slamming Trump (unfairly)?

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
would have been hilarious if she said we know trumps plane is about to crash I mean arrive. ;)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
CNN having to use youtube clips to cover the President of the US is funny rather than sad. How could you not get that?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
CNN might have to post that on youtube for Trump to see it as he probably doesn't watch fake news channels.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Of course not, but so far the attacks always seem to backfire and in this case it would be CNN stocks going down in flames.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Heck no! We encourage libs to stay on message and stay with the status quo. Keep piling on these idiotic statements... more and more!

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Too bad she didn't say she would grab Donald by the genitalia. Loc's and Eaglesmack's heads would have exploded. I wonder how many tissue boxes were used between the joke and the apology.