Trump disavows 'alt-right' supporters

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
smart dude.

who ya gonna call 'n' blame now cucks? :lol:

populist nationalism anti globalists?

gosh, I wonder who voted for this Trump dude anyway?

Donald Trump has repudiated the fringe "alt-right" group that celebrated his election win with Nazi salutes.

In a far-ranging interview with the New York Times, the US president-elect was quoted as saying: "I condemn them. I disavow, and I condemn."

He said he did not want to "energise" the group, which includes neo-Nazis, white supremacists and anti-Semites.
One of America's top generals, David Petraeus, has told the BBC he would be willing to serve under Mr Trump.

The former CIA director, a prominent figure during the Obama era until he resigned in 2012 over an extramarital affair, said it was up to Americans to "endeavour to help" the incoming president.

Mr Trump, who is due to take over from Barack Obama on 20 January, is still assembling his White House team but has already courted controversy with some of his choices.

He has defended his chief strategist Steve Bannon, the former CEO of Breitbart News, bristling at claims that the ultra-conservative site is associated with white supremacists.

Alt-right supporters were filmed on Saturday in Washington DC cheering as a speaker shouted: "Hail Trump."

mo

Trump disavows 'alt-right' supporters - BBC News

protip: most so-called alt-right ≠ nazis, neo-nazis, hitler-zombies etc.

some of those loons label as alt-right natch but since the rest were anti-hildebeast, anti-establishment, people that have been ignored, 4chan trolls and other deplorables they were/are mean and nasty and therefore the führer.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Poor flosshole will be shooting verbal blanks for another four years.

Tax credits are subsidies and alt right ain't right.

Mind you he has the mentality of a 12 year old so it's not a stretch that his sexual physicality would be on par.

Poor Bastard.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
cuck knows what 'alt' is and who 'alt' are. that's for sure. he da man.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Is this the alt from old world internet when only universities had it?

I bet flosshole would have liked alt.conspiracy.black.helicopters

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
it's a pretty 'hip' wurd.

then there's a stupid frog and that other hip wurd 'kek'.

the language of the holocaust.

anyone that memes should be gassed.

these pussies need a hobby, some volunteer work or a solid job. stop listening to the sage MSM...those dispensaries of da troof.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
He said he did not want to "energise" the group, which includes neo-Nazis, white supremacists and anti-Semites.

And yet that is precisely what he has done. That means he is either lying or he is stupid. Either way, we do know his supporters aren't the sharpest group around.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
And yet that is precisely what he has done. That means he is either lying or he is stupid. Either way, we do know his supporters aren't the sharpest group around.

wrong stupid.

those flavours of meathead excite their very own selves by gagging to belong, looking to be relevant, practicing socio-political pareidolia...kinda like you...without the help of a billionaire populist.

but you be sure to send President Trump a strongly worded email and sort him out m'kay.

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Follow the money. Being branded as alt-right is easy to take care of, just come out and deny deny deny!! Trump will have enough issues with his past and present deals, which are probably the reason he won't release his tax return. But in his defence, by law he does not have to release his taxes. This loophole should have been taken care of a long time ago. Government and Citizens entrusting their GDP, social programs, infrastructure, and the health of their relationships/trading power around the world should expect at least that the person they elect is forthright. I can imagine many people are dreaming of impeachment.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Oh dear! It looks like I've upset some of the resident racists...hehehe...you tards aren't fooling anybody. Well maybe JLM but he's a complete moron

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Had an interesting insight upon waking this morning. It would seem that most sociopaths tend toward being conservative types. Not all conservatives are sociopaths but most sociopaths tend to be conservatives. This has been a haunting theme that has evaded my categorization for quite some time. I have noticed that many conservatives that I have dealt with tend to lack empathy, be self absorbed, tend to be bigots, xenophobic, and lean toward fascism. They also tend to use mental, emotional and physical violence as an answer to most things that frustrate them. This would also explain much about the phenomenon of the Donald and his supporters. Although Donald has disavowed the alt-right, much of what he said during the election and the people he chooses to surround himself with, speaks otherwise.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Interesting that Cannucklehead would give me a red on that post.

Interesting indeed. The only thing nuttier than the alt right is the alt left. Don't you have somebody speaking freely that you need to go shout down?

You had to go and make me google...:lol:
Actually the guy is his own best friend....... cause nobody else can stand him....

Nobody? Wow! You know a lot of people.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
He also appointed one of the leaders of the white supremacist movement as his chief strategist, and another one as attorney general. So I doubt his white supremacist followers are shedding any tears over his "disavowal." They been communicating in codewords for 50 years now.