Trump,Trump,Trump.~ Locust

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Hey LowLife, you met BlackLeaf yet?? Think of it this way, he like to share what he sees with his 'new eyes' while you , on the other hand, prefer to verify you are still wallowing around in the same pg slop that your are always in. If I have to feel sorry for anyone it it is you. That might happen once I can stop laughing at how embarrassing this will turn our for you.

On the other hand you plead might just be a vain attempt to make another subject all about you and how it rocked your very world, apparently as no other word fits. That in itself make it a stellar topic already.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Hey LowLife, you met BlackLeaf yet?? Think of it this way, he like to share what he sees with his 'new eyes' while you , on the other hand, prefer to verify you are still wallowing around in the same pg slop that your are always in. If I have to feel sorry for anyone it it is you. That might happen once I can stop laughing at how embarrassing this will turn our for you.

On the other hand you plead might just be a vain attempt to make another subject all about you and how it rocked your very world, apparently as no other word fits. That in itself make it a stellar topic already.
Take your pills. I sense psychopathic tendencies . Stay on your medication schedule Megaloon.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Yup almost as bad as Mentalfloss .

Yes he is as bad as MF who posts everything Liberal as a good thing and Locus everything Trump as a good thing.

But at least it got him away from his post everything Muslim preoccupation....for now......

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
you schmucks is havin' yer minds opened.

you're welcome. :lol: