Keep crying wolf about Trump, and no one will listen when there's a real crisis

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
It’s contrary to the laws of nature for a tabloid writer to tell the gentry media not to go berserk. It’s like a cat telling his owner to stop coughing up hairballs or Iron Man asking Captain America to be less arrogant. Here at The Post, our mission statement does not include understatement. We provide journalistic Red Bull, not Sominex.

Nevertheless, a word of neighborly advice to our more genteel media friends, the ones who sit at the high table in their pristine white dinner jackets and ball gowns. You’ve been barfing all over yourselves for a week-and-a-half, and it’s revolting to watch.

For your own sake, and that of the republic for which you allegedly work, wipe off your chins and regain your composure. I didn’t vote for him either, but Trump won. Pull yourselves together and deal with it, if you ever want to be taken seriously again.

mo

Keep crying wolf about Trump, and no one will listen when there’s a real crisis | New York Post

'nuff said

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Trump is still less racist then 95% of the whole rest of the human population. Get a grip libtards

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I dunno...
Some of these folks look good in their neon signs
I say let them braid rope

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Let's just say that I would never even think of hiring Bannon (who in their right mind would want to work with a loud mouth **** disturber!!, except for a right wing rebel show), I would also loudly and repeatedly denounced David Duke's love & support. Now alt-'whites' are meetings (yes they didn't even bother with grandma's linen) because they feel Trumps love. They looked pretty upset too, talking crazily about lost powers as white fuc^% heads, and yelling 'Hail Trump' with the ****ler's salute, one has to wonder if they are testing the waters? These people used to be underground with the rats and parasites and that's where they belonged. The non-whites living in he US right now are saying they are getting uneasy, I would be too.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Why would racists denounce David Duke's support?

Donald Trump is going to be President of all American citizens whether they like it or not. That means President of Republicans, Democrats, white people, minorities, all of those who are deemed 'worthy' and of those who are deemed 'deplorables'.
He didn't solicit the support of 'deplorables'. They have a right to support him if they want to.

What do you think he should do? Maybe practise some reverse discrimination? Like issue a statement saying that white supremists, racists and the like are not entitled to the same freedoms as other citizens? If those crazies aren't inflicting any harm on innocent people they can't and shouldn't be stopped from speaking their garbage freely. I'm sure if they start burning crosses or conducting lynchings they will be prosecuted. Until that happens the best plan would be to leave them alone to their craziness.

How come nobody's demanding a statement from Trump denouncing the execution of a police officer in San Antonio by a black man?
Or denouncing the black school bus driver who killed children in Chattanooga? Oh, I forgot, can't do that; those murderers where non-white!

If minorities are fearful they might help themselves to a more secure future if the stopped their agitating and started acting like normal citizens.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA