See, White NATIONALISTS Ain't White SUPREMACISTS

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
D.C. restaurant apologizes after hosting alt-right dinner with ‘Sieg Heil salute’

By Justin Wm. Moyer November 21

A restaurant in Northwest Washington issued an apology Monday after hosting an alt-right, white nationalist event whose participants offered praise of Adolf Hitler.

The dinner, held Friday at Maggiano’s Little Italy in Friendship Heights, was sponsored by the National Policy Institute, a white nationalist organization that supported President-elect Donald Trump in the election and held a conference in the District to celebrate his victory. Protesters tried to confront those attending the dinner Friday, but were forced out by police.

On Monday, Maggiano’s apologized, saying that it was “the inadvertent site” of the protest and that it closed the restaurant for the safety of its staff and guests.

“This was a last minute booking made Friday afternoon, and the reservation was made under a different name, therefore we were not aware that NPI was dining with us or what the group represents,” Steve Provost, the president of the 51-restaurant chain, said in a statement posted to Facebook.

The statement also referred to a tweet sent by “an attendee . . . in which she made a ‘Sieg Heil salute’ in support of Hitler and white supremacy.”

“This expression of support of Hitler is extremely offensive to us, as our restaurant is home to Teammates and Guests of every race, religion and cultural background,” the statement said.

Brinker International, the Texas-based company that owns the Maggiano’s chain, referred questions about the incident to Provost.
The statement said Maggiano’s would donate $10,000, the profit from its Friday restaurant sales, to the D.C. office of the Anti-Defamation League, “which for decades has been working to bring people together in peace and understanding.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-news_restaurant-apology-354pm:homepage/story

No, they're totally different! Really!

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
As I've said before, the good news is the racist bags of shyte are starting to out themselves. I really wonder how many of our racist members have the balls or are they just all talk when they get to be anonymous.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
As I've said before, the good news is the racist bags of shyte are starting to out themselves. I really wonder how many of our racist members have the balls or are they just all talk when they get to be anonymous.
You're probably the biggest bigot here sap. I know you're the most judgmental and disruptive.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
You're probably the biggest bigot here sap. I know you're the most judgmental and disruptive.

You're just saying that because I've embarrassed you so often. Try saying something that isn't completely idiotic. You'd be surprised how nice I can be

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
D.C. restaurant apologizes after hosting alt-right dinner with ‘Sieg Heil salute’

By Justin Wm. Moyer November 21

A restaurant in Northwest Washington issued an apology Monday after hosting an alt-right, white nationalist event whose participants offered praise of Adolf Hitler.

The dinner, held Friday at Maggiano’s Little Italy in Friendship Heights, was sponsored by the National Policy Institute, a white nationalist organization that supported President-elect Donald Trump in the election and held a conference in the District to celebrate his victory. Protesters tried to confront those attending the dinner Friday, but were forced out by police.

On Monday, Maggiano’s apologized, saying that it was “the inadvertent site” of the protest and that it closed the restaurant for the safety of its staff and guests.

“This was a last minute booking made Friday afternoon, and the reservation was made under a different name, therefore we were not aware that NPI was dining with us or what the group represents,” Steve Provost, the president of the 51-restaurant chain, said in a statement posted to Facebook.

The statement also referred to a tweet sent by “an attendee . . . in which she made a ‘Sieg Heil salute’ in support of Hitler and white supremacy.”

“This expression of support of Hitler is extremely offensive to us, as our restaurant is home to Teammates and Guests of every race, religion and cultural background,” the statement said.

Brinker International, the Texas-based company that owns the Maggiano’s chain, referred questions about the incident to Provost.
The statement said Maggiano’s would donate $10,000, the profit from its Friday restaurant sales, to the D.C. office of the Anti-Defamation League, “which for decades has been working to bring people together in peace and understanding.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-news_restaurant-apology-354pm:homepage/story

No, they're totally different! Really!

“This was a last minute booking made Friday afternoon, and the reservation was made under a different name, therefore we were not aware that NPI was dining with us or what the group represents,” Steve Provost, the president of the 51-restaurant chain, said in a statement posted to Facebook. "

And had they been aware? What then? No shirts, no shoes, no service........and no holding of opposing opinions? Restaurants better start doing their due diligence before taking bookings, if that be the case.

On the other hand by opening their doors to dysfunctional extremist types such as the NPI, the restaurant leaves itself open to losing a much more moderate clientele.

Had I been in the restaurant, I would have resorted to the most juvenile behavior I can think of..........I would have mooned them. Believe me, the sight of my 67 year old backside would have lived in their heads for a long time and, it would have been worth the fine for public indecency.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Ludlow is too much of a coward to even admit he's a racist.
Yes that made sense. You're quite the moron. Maybe if you talk less it won't be so noticable sap.

You're just saying that because I've embarrassed you so often. Try saying something that isn't completely idiotic. You'd be surprised how nice I can be
Get over yourself freak.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
“This was a last minute booking made Friday afternoon, and the reservation was made under a different name, therefore we were not aware that NPI was dining with us or what the group represents,” Steve Provost, the president of the 51-restaurant chain, said in a statement posted to Facebook. "

And had they been aware? What then? No shirts, no shoes, no service........and no holding of opposing opinions? Restaurants better start doing their due diligence before taking bookings, if that be the case.

On the other hand by opening their doors to dysfunctional extremist types such as the NPI, the restaurant leaves itself open to losing a much more moderate clientele.
Yep, that's pretty much how they did it in Germany in the 30s.

Had I been in the restaurant, I would have resorted to the most juvenile behavior I can think of..........I would have mooned them. Believe me, the sight of my 67 year old backside would have lived in their heads for a long time and, it would have been worth the fine for public indecency.
Heck, I'll pay your fine, and five hundred bucks over that.

A thousand if I can take pictures.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Yep, that's pretty much how they did it in Germany in the 30s.

True, but I do find it amusing that former hunters have now become the quarry.............at least in this instance.

Heck, I'll pay your fine, and five hundred bucks over that.

A thousand if I can take pictures.
You line up the venue.................I'll be there

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
poor restaurant. they were tricked eh. alrighty then.

anyway, guess they never heard of this unstable sorry tequila broad and her years of racist/nazi mumbo jumbo. nevermind being on every stupid big-celebrity-house-type program.

anyway...people being boss-trolled by an model-spokesblogger asian white supremacist 'nazi'.

I think we've memed a hole in the universe.

truly the herd reaction of the posters here and the fear-mongering of this article are far scarier than this shock-value, faux nazi salute.

making america hot again.

the nazi hover hander

weakling on the left looks as if john oliver mated with harry potter.

bonus fun fact: what is the black dude doing there?

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
I believe all people have some form of prejudice, but hailing Hitler is going wayyyyy back to the bottom of the barrel. If this is the start of what's to come, it's a sad spectacle for the USA.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
A celebration of Donald Trump’s presidency by the North Carolina-based Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan—turned out to be a fleeting sideshow. Outnumbered by protesters and journalists, the Klansmen abandoned their plans to parade through Pelham, a rural community along the state’s northern border where the white supremacist group has its headquarters. Instead, they ended up exulting from the safety of their cars in the old cotton-mill town of Roxboro, 37 miles away.

A motorcade of about 30 vehicles barreled through the streets, sporting Confederate flags, as their drivers shouted “white power” to no one in particular.

“It is about the size of a funeral procession,” tweeted Burlington Times-News reporter Natalie Janicello. Missing from the parade was a local Klan leader who had been arrested for allegedly stabbing a fellow member the night before.

But Saturday was still a big day in North Carolina, thanks to counter-protests across the state. In Pelham, anti-Klan protesters chanted such slogans as “No Trump, no KKK, no fascist USA.” In Charlotte, they lay flowers at a Holocaust memorial and at statues of Martin Luther King Jr. and Mahatma Gandhi. In Salisbury, they sang “Lean on Me” before marching through the historic downtown. They gathered in Greensboro near the site where Klansmen and Nazis killed five protesters in 1979. They held an advocacy fair in Asheville, and a prayer service in Reidsville, a textile-and-tobacco town that has seen its own share of Klan activity.

The largest of the gatherings was in Raleigh, where about 1,000 people, many of them young, listened to calls for a unified response to attacks on racial and religious minorities, which have spiked since Trump’s candidacy and election. “White supremacy is not just the KKK,” said Saba Taj, an organizer with Durham Artists Movement, a collective that fuses art and activism. “On November 8, our state, our country, our system elected white supremacy. They’re not just wearing white hoods. They’re wearing suits and badges and setting up in our government.”

Counter Protests Swamp KKK Celebration in North Carolina

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
the closet racists are waiting on you
good leadership is hard to find
so, they will settle for you till they find some

...and BTW, the adl is among the most racist group there is
just look at their support of the slaughter of palistinian SEMITES

ADL Adds “Pepe the Frog” Meme, Used by Anti-Semites and Racists, to Online Hate Symbols Database
Joins Echo, Swastika, and Blood Drop Cross
http://www.adl.org/press-center/pre...pe-the-frog-online-hate-symbols-database.html

we will let them dictate your symbols, and do your math, and paint your signs too

Last edited: