Is Obama looking to impose Martial Law?

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
I'm not saying he is or he isn't but given his lack of saying anything about stopping the protests and riots after the election it may well mean he supports them for just this reason. He held a 40 minute press conference yesterday and did not say a word encouraging people to accept Trump's win or urging people to stop engaging in protest against a free & fair election. My thought is that it is quite possible he, and the democrats, want this to escalate into massive civil unrest whereby he can declare martial law thus preventing Trump from taking over the presidency and giving the authority to intern all those opposed to the NWO and their globalist agenda.

Anyone got any thoughts?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I'm not saying he is or he isn't but given his lack of saying anything about stopping the protests and riots after the election it may well mean he supports them for just this reason.
Stopping protests is unConstitutional.

Stopping riots is a state/local responsibility.

He held a 40 minute press conference yesterday and did not say a word encouraging people to accept Trump's win or urging people to stop engaging in protest against a free & fair election. My thought is that it is quite possible he, and the democrats, want this to escalate into massive civil unrest whereby he can declare martial law thus preventing Trump from taking over the presidency and giving the authority to intern all those opposed to the NWO and their globalist agenda.

Anyone got any thoughts?

Well, it's pretty much his last chance to use Jade Helm and the black UN helicopters to ship all the Real Americans to the FEMA concentration camps.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Stopping protests is unConstitutional.

Stopping riots is a state/local responsibility.
I just find it curious he, Hillary and any other democrats have not made any attempt through the media to encourage people to accept the result and move on.
Well, it's pretty much his last chance to use Jade Helm and the black UN helicopters to ship all the Real Americans to the FEMA concentration camps.
That may or may not be but my understanding is there can be no change in government while under martial law. Is it possible the democrats are looking to use this to retain power until 2020?

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
I'm not saying he is or he isn't but given his lack of saying anything about stopping the protests and riots after the election it may well mean he supports them for just this reason. He held a 40 minute press conference yesterday and did not say a word encouraging people to accept Trump's win or urging people to stop engaging in protest against a free & fair election. My thought is that it is quite possible he, and the democrats, want this to escalate into massive civil unrest whereby he can declare martial law thus preventing Trump from taking over the presidency and giving the authority to intern all those opposed to the NWO and their globalist agenda.

Anyone got any thoughts?

Yes, I have some thoughts. You need to get out and get some fresh air.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yes, I have some thoughts. You need to get out and get some fresh air.

you missed all the color revolutions the US screwed other countries with
and justified it with the same FAKE protesting bs didn't you?
come on...be a man
admit it...you haven't got a clue on this topic

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
come on...be a man

What did I justify?

come on...be a man
admit it...you haven't got a clue what I said or meant.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I just find it curious he, Hillary and any other democrats have not made any attempt through the media to encourage people to accept the result and move on.

That may or may not be but my understanding is there can be no change in government while under martial law. Is it possible the democrats are looking to use this to retain power until 2020?

yeah
Hillary Clinton on Benghazi report: "It's time to move on"
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-on-benghazi-report-its-time-to-move-on/

In Context: Hillary Clinton's 'What difference does it make' comment
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...t-hillary-clintons-what-difference-does-it-m/

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location

So, you didn't pay any attention when they both did exactly that? What do you want, them to repeat it every day? Every hour?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
talk is cheap

Trump adviser urges Obama, Clinton to speak out on protests
Trump adviser urges Obama, Clinton to speak out on protests | Fox News

Kellyanne Conway ✔ @KellyannePolls
Not cool. @POTUS or Hillary should address. 'People Have to Die': Anti-Trump Protester Calls For Violence on CNN ‘People Have to Die’: Anti-Trump Protester Calls For Violence on CNN | Mediaite
8:35 AM - 10 Nov 2016
Trump adviser urges Obama, Clinton to speak out on protests | Fox News

funny after all the interference in everyone else's business they can't take care of things at home?
how limpdick does it get?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I can't really address that because they have. You choose to focus on one press conference, and ignore all the times Obama has tried to calm things, so I really can't help you there.

I don't know where you got that first idea. We held two elections in the middle of the Civil War. Lincoln's Republicans got trounced in the Congressional election of 1862, and his campaign slogan 1864 was "don't change horses in midstream."

But since half the drooling imbeciles believe in the conspiracy theories, there's no point arguing with them.

"To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."

-- Thomas Paine

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I can't really address that because they have. You choose to focus on one press conference, and ignore all the times Obama has tried to calm things, so I really can't help you there.

an odd lack of supporting citations
lol

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
I have heard Obama say "Trump will be our president" or something like that twice and Hillary said something in her concession speech. Neither have made any real effort to quell the unrest.

I don't know where you got that first idea. We held an election in the middle of the Civil War. Lincoln's campaign slogan was "don't change horses in midstream."
I was asking you. Is there any legal or constitutional difference between being in a state of war and being under martial law?
But since half the drooling imbeciles believe in the conspiracy theories, there's no point arguing with them.
I'm not arguing. I presented a possible scenario for discussion in hopes of discerning whether it had any credibility or legal basis to become true.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
come on...be a man
Leftards hate the US more than they hate Alberta oil. Do you have a Leonardo Dicaprio poster above your bed?

talk is cheap

Trump adviser urges Obama, Clinton to speak...

It just doesn't get any sillier folks

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I have heard Obama say "Trump will be our president" or something like that twice and Hillary said something in her concession speech. Neither have made any real effort to quell the unrest.

I was asking you. Is there any legal or constitutional difference between being in a state of war and being under martial law?
There's no Constitutional definition of martial law.

No election required by the Constitution has ever been suspended or cancelled. I'd give you a link for that, but how do you link to something that never happened?

I'm not arguing. I presented a possible scenario for discussion in hopes of discerning whether it had any credibility or legal basis to become true.
It was "argue" in the sense of exchange facts and reasoning, not "argue" in the sense of hurling epithets.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
the perfect example of a minimum wage talker
It just doesn't get any sillier (then me)folks
here, let me correct your spell checker again
there, now art immitates life again, and the universe is back in balance

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
oh you admit you said it?
wow
that was dumb...
but, have it your way

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
oh you admit you said it?

Admit I said it? Here's a little tip for ya sparky...when you post stuff on a web forum, it's there for all to see. It's self evident. Admitting or denying is not required or beneficial. You'll get a handle on that by the time junior high rolls around