Why We MUST Elect Trump

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Trump must win because according to law Hillary is disqualified from holding any office...

“(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.”
(Source: 18 U.S. Code § 2071 – Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally)

U.S. CODE: Hillary R. Clinton is disqualified from holding any public office in the United States | SOTN: Alternative News & Commentary

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Trump must win because according to law Hillary is disqualified from holding any office...

“(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.”
(Source: 18 U.S. Code § 2071 – Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally)

U.S. CODE: Hillary R. Clinton is disqualified from holding any public office in the United States | SOTN: Alternative News & Commentary
And she's been tried and convicted in the Court of Nick for the Nick Circuit.

Well, I guess I can't be President either. I destroyed tons of government records when I was in service.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I'd love to see Reps and Dems shut out..... Green or Libertarian.... Any independents?

Gary Johnson looked good for a while. But then he couldn't list any foreign leaders or countries and he kind of looked like an idiot. Jill Stien (I probably misspelled her name) is a green party candidate and complete wackjob (even comparing to the 2 main candidates).

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Gary Johnson looked good for a while. But then he couldn't list any foreign leaders or countries and he kind of looked like an idiot. Jill Stien (I probably misspelled her name) is a green party candidate and complete wackjob (even comparing to the 2 main candidates).
You got to be pretty damn crazy to look crazy in this year's field.

People forget that all the time. But they usually only remember when it is against 'their' candidate.
There's also the fact that, as Secretary of State, she probably had the authority to authorize destruction of those records.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Nah, I've had enough of that from the candidates.

Aw, heck, get a dress on. I'll take you out to dinner. Someplace with tablecloths. I'll even put on a shirt.

How kind of you, Tec but I will have to politely decline as I have a previous engagement with the Blue Jays.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Why would Johnson be any different than any other of his countrymen who knows absolutely nothing of anything beyond the borders? Wouldn't it be better to have someone at the helm who is willing to learn than some know-it-all who really doesn't?

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I know this has been said before, so I'm merely repeating, but neither candidate is particularly appealing to me. I thinnk it will boil down to which one is the lesser of two evils, in the eyes of the voters.

Election night is going to be a 'must watch' night for people who enjoy mysteries, drama and science fiction.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Saying neither is appealing is a disservice to the actual situation.

One may not have your favour, but the other one is a batch*t insane orange freak who must not be elected at all costs.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Saying neither is appealing is a disservice to the actual situation.

One may not have your favour, but the other one is a batch*t insane orange freak who must not be elected at all costs.

Here I must disagree.

Not that Trump is not batshyte crazy, he is.

But Clinton is so incredibly corrupt and entitled. She would sell the country to the highest bidder, if she could get away with it.

The ONLY argument for Clinton is that, although severely damaged, the nation and the world will survive four years of her.

Not so sure about Trump.

The Americans need to elect Republicans into strong majorities in the House and Senate, to block Hillary's insane court appointments and corruption.

But Hillary needs to win.

Then hold your breath for 4 years.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
'Hillary is corrupt' is a weak line that's never actually backed up by anything substantial.

Not the emails.

Not Benghazi.

Not Bill Clinton.

None of what's been revealed about her is particularly egregious in any material way.

You're just afraid of losing your white supremacy.

Here's hoping that the Democrats actually take the senate and the house because it would mean the final nail in the coffin for this Alt Right BS which is clearly just an excuse to be xenophobic and racist.

It's 2016 for chrissake.