Government cuts water to Native americanprotestors

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Gov Orders Police To Cut Water Supply To Native Americans As Pipeline Protesters Skyrocket In Number

http://countercurrentnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/native-pipeline-protest.jpg
Thousands join protest camp as supporters are holding a rally in Washington D.C. on Wednesday outside of Army Corps hearing.

Growing in number and spirit, the Standing Rock Sioux protest against the Dakota Access Pipeline is swiftly gaining strength ahead of a federal hearing on the controversial project. Support has spread across the country, and thousands have descended on the peaceful “prayer camps” in recent days, prompting state officials on Monday to remove the demonstrators’ drinking water supply.
North Dakota homeland security director Greg Wilz ordered the removal of state-owned trailers and water tanks from the protest encampment, despite the sweltering heat, because of alleged disorderly conduct, according to theBismarck Tribune, including reports of laser pointers aimed at surveillance aircraft.

“People are getting overheated now already,” said Johnelle Leingang, the tribe’s emergency response coordinator, as temperatures hovered around 90º F on Monday. “It’s very hurtful.”

The supplies were provided last week by the North Dakota Department of Health at the tribe’s request to support the roughly 2,500 people now gathered along the Standing Rock reservation’s border on the Cannonball River, near where the pipeline is slated to cross.

Standing Rock spokesman Steven Sitting Bear said he’s received “notifications from tribes all over the country that have caravans in route, so it’s continuing to grow.”

Gov Orders Police To Cut Water Supply To Native Americans As Pipeline Protesters Skyrocket In Number - Counter Current News

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
They were foolish to accept government water in the first place. This is why I avoid "Indian movements." They're almost always demanding something from a government that has an unbroken record of screwing Indians.

Slow learners.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
They were foolish to accept government water in the first place. This is why I avoid "Indian movements." They're almost always demanding something from a government that has an unbroken record of screwing Indians.

Slow learners.

I don't blame the Native Americans so much. The SJWs probably flocked to the protest armed with signs and nothing else. Of course they expected the Native Americans to feed them.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I don't blame the Native Americans so much.
I'll take care of that part. Harder for them to call me a racist, though I often get the "apple" comment.

The SJWs probably flocked to the protest armed with signs and nothing else. Of course they expected the Native Americans to feed them.
They're big on passion, not so good at planning. Course, you know it ain't a real Injun protest until Mighty Chief Ward Churchill (certified 3/32 Cherokee!) shows up to represent the Wa-Na-Be people.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Did they forget how to collect rain water? It's the Prairies. Thunderstorms have been pretty much daily over the past couple months.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Hmmmm...We are here to protest against the government. Government, we demand you supply us with food and water while we try to prevent you from doing your jobs and improving the economy and supplying a much-needed resource. SMFH

Anyway I thought natives were incredibly talented at living off the land, here is their chance to prove it.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
They're big on passion, not so good at planning. Course, you know it ain't a real Injun protest until Mighty Chief Ward Churchill (certified 3/32 Cherokee!) shows up to represent the Wa-Na-Be people.

Hey... they're just the voice of a people who have no voice.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
used to run a pawnshop
you nailed that right
effen red heads and blonds
lol

and rude about it !!!
then it would be a lot higher price then the discount I was going to hagle down to