Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
I would support, and respect anyone who supports 'anybody' other than the big dork who's has a few

marbles missing on the republican side, my gosh, even many republicans don't support him, he has

dropped a scud missile into their party, disrupted everything they have represented, embarrassed

them to no end, their party is a mess, so CNN and many other outlets certainly can see that as well,

and it doesn't really matter who is representing the democrats, as long as they aren't like trump, is

obviously the person to support. it will be good when this is all over, and if he wins the election

then the next 4 years will be 'entertaining' to say the least, we can sit up here north of the 49th,

and hope nothing awful happens.

so so glad he isn't a Canadian.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
The politically correct Republicans who go against Trump's honest evaluation of American politics are Clinton's greatest strength.
Trump has exposed corruption in both parties; people choose to excuse corruption by denying it.
What Democrats have done thus far is the typical defense of liars; deny, deny, deny, deny, .........!

What I see as a strong point for Trump is that he readily admits that he profited from the 'system'. That's why he knows it has to be fixed if America is to be 'made great'; and that is why he knows how it has to be done.

Political correctness keeps the corruption hidden and thriving. 'We can't SAY that! The people wouldn't like it!" But that's what the Trump supporters DO like, those millions of people whom Trump's critics are calling 'crazy'.

Last edited:

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Not really a problem. Not really unknown. Yet the same people who have no issue with this complain about fox news bias.

Personally, every media is biased. Does nothing to complain about only the ones which don't share yours.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Of course every media outlet is biased.

That's normal.

Except for Fox.

They're crazy biased.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
What I see in this election campaign, in all politicians, the media and the public in general is narrow-mindedness.

On every issue there are two sides. On both sides there are varied opinions. But nobody is listening and fairly analyzing both sides. They are all thinking in absolutes. Absolute thinking = narrow-minded. It's all, 'I'm right, you're wrong' when actually there is probably some validity to both sides if they would only listen to each other and do some independent, rational thinking.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Good for CNN.

You would be all in favor of lies instead of news.

What I see in this election campaign, in all politicians, the media and the public in general is narrow-mindedness.

On every issue there are two sides. On both sides there are varied opinions. But nobody is listening and fairly analyzing both sides. They are all thinking in absolutes. Absolute thinking = narrow-minded. It's all, 'I'm right, you're wrong' when actually there is probably some validity to both sides if they would only listen to each other and do some independent, rational thinking.

Very few leftys are capable of rational thinking. It does not mesh well with their groupthink mentality. The few that can are usually eaten by their own.

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
CNN, NBC, CBS and HLN are all in the DNC hip pocket. All offer coverage of Hillary's campaign in a very generous way. When it comes to Trump the coverage is either negative or non-existent.