‘White elevators’ sign spotted at Republican National Convention

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Racist.

‘White elevators’ sign spotted at Republican National Convention

This year’s RNC may be a grand old segregated party.

Republican National Convention organizers are scrambling to replace signs labeling a bank of elevators the “white elevators.”

The Jim Crow-esque signs were seen in Cleveland’s Quicken Loans Arena, where thousands of Republican delegates, politicians and supporters are expected to formally nominate bombastic businessman Donald Trump as their party’s presidential pick this week.

Byron Tau, a Wall Street Journal reporter who first spotted the signs, said RNC staffers were replacing them “for obvious reasons.”

‘White elevators’ sign spotted at Republican National Convention - NY Daily News

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Hi...it's me the central scrutinizer....again.

The white elevator is for loadng and unloading only.

If you need to load or unload, please go to the white elevator.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
I do not think they were RNC signs. For God sake people there should have been people
there ahead of time to sanitize the place before people wandered in. Remember perception
is more real than reality It is just one more thing of poor organization
What a time in America Trump on the loose like a bull in a china shop, Clinton running here
and running there the former victims of the police are now shooting back what is next.
No people should not be shooting at police this goes back to Florida when the weasel got
off murdering the kid and he later turns out to be a nut case.
It all comes together here people on two sides of a divide and no one is satisfied with anything
ain't politics great

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Robertson Said He Had Vision of Trump Seated ‘At the Right Hand of the Lord’

But televangelist Pat Robertson has taken it one step further. He believes Trump is on par with Jesus Christ.
“God came to me in a dream last night and showed me the future,” said Robertson. “He took me to heaven and I saw Donald Trump seated at the right hand of our Lord.”
According to Raw Story, Robert Jeffress, pastor of First Baptist Church in Dallas, a 12,000-member megachurch, said Trump would make a better candidate than Jesus.

Robertson Said He Had Vision of Trump Seated ‘At the Right Hand of the Lord’ – The Business Standard News

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Robertson Said He Had Vision of Trump Seated ‘At the Right Hand of the Lord’

But televangelist Pat Robertson has taken it one step further. He believes Trump is on par with Jesus Christ.
“God came to me in a dream last night and showed me the future,” said Robertson. “He took me to heaven and I saw Donald Trump seated at the right hand of our Lord.”
According to Raw Story, Robert Jeffress, pastor of First Baptist Church in Dallas, a 12,000-member megachurch, said Trump would make a better candidate than Jesus.

Robertson Said He Had Vision of Trump Seated ‘At the Right Hand of the Lord’ – The Business Standard News

Kiss of death. THere goes the election.