Sanders Supporters Tell the President to Back Off

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Yawn, Bernie is talking with Obama right now.. he's backing the DNC..

Are you with them now?

Man you should see the rage in the party of sheep! The comments are amazing! The Sander's voters hate Hillary more than Trump! The Democrats have some real problems.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
His tinfoil hat is picking up the conversation on account of the etheric waves.

Crap you found me out... ssshhhhh :lol:

We are in direct communication..

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Yikes! Sanders and Hillary supporters are simply not seeing eye to eye.

DWS, Boxer, Feinstein, Reid, Dean, and others have been insulting and degrading us -- calling us names and accusing us of ignorance, naivety, and childishness. Obama has been less than gracious or even-handed. Hillary even hired a team of trolls to demean us. Then in the next sentence they want us to support her. It's like a parent saying "Do this or I'll beat you, and you know I will". Even Pavlov proved this tactic doesn't work, if common sense fails to. ~ Gail

oh Gail just vote for Trump already! You are no Democrat you are a f****** a**hole!~ David

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
One can well imagine what will transpire at the meeting.
Bernie will be told to 'get in line or else'. There are all kinds of measures that can be taken against those who defy the establishment.

Bernie will either capitulate or he will not. If he does, there will be serious reactions among his supporters.

If Sanders has accomplished nothing else, he has brought to light the crookedness and deceit that exists in big government. The people are sick of it.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Bernie will be told to 'get in line or else'. There are all kinds of measures that can be taken against those who defy the establishment.

Bernie will either capitulate or he will not. If he does, there will be serious reactions among his supporters.

If Sanders has accomplished nothing else, he has brought to light the crookedness and deceit that exists in big government. The people are sick of it.

Good post and it will be interesting to see what comes of it and the reaction of his supporters. Will they vote Green Party? Will they vote Trump? Will they vote Hillary? Or will they say F*** it and simply stay home in November.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

"One" has an lively imagination.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Good post and it will be interesting to see what comes of it and the reaction of his supporters. Will they vote Green Party? Will they vote Trump? Will they vote Hillary? Or will they say F*** it and simply stay home in November.

From the ones I know, the latter. They would rather stay home than vote for Hillary. Very passionately so even if it means Trump winning.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Obama endorses Hillary. Gosh, what a shocker that is, the status quo endorsing the status quo. Then again, it WOULD be surprising to see the Muslim lover endorse a Jew.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
From the ones I know, the latter. They would rather stay home than vote for Hillary. Very passionately so even if it means Trump winning.

Sander's voters are pretty POed. I have to say I am enjoying seeing Hillary's sheep dumbfounded at the DNC being accused of "stealing an election".

You have to read the comments section in that article. Sander's and Hillary's supporters are ripping each other to shreds. But in the MSM they will talk about how they have united under Hillary.

I hope Bernie takes it all the way to Philly and Philly feels the Bern!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
That is true. And as we get closer to the end the of the Democrat Primaries the hatred between the two groups is even more acute.

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
I reside in the California Bay Area and the Talk Shows were alive with Sanders supporters calling in and saying Hillary will not get their vote. This coming November election may be full of surprises.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I reside in the California Bay Area and the Talk Shows were alive with Sanders supporters calling in and saying Hillary will not get their vote. This coming November election may be full of surprises.

It just may be. Sander's supporters are not happy. I'd hate to be around them if Bernie sells them out.