Muslim scholar says “killing gays is the compassionate thing to do”

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
As they should.

My point is that it's not any one religion that has a monopoly on wacko nutjobs.
Yup just look inward at the religion of Gaia worship , lots of nutters there as well .

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I wouldn't say we should execute people who indulge in homosexual activity. That's taking things a bit to far. We should just merely imprison them.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
The difference between Islam and Christianity.. Islam executes.. or whips.. or amputates.. Christianity converts and calls for repentence.

Last edited:

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
I beg your pardon?

It shut you up for a bit so I know I'm right. Forget the red which is uncharacteristic of you which supports anecdotally my assumption.

Not that there is anything wrong with what your comfortable with. Just stop bashing people and people like me won't put your panties in a knot

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Muslim scholar says “killing gays is the compassionate thing to do”

Such statement is not in the Quran.

The following is quoted from the interpretation by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly:

"About the homosexual act (or the Sodomy): it is not mentioned in the Quran because the Arab in the pre-Islam ignorance period had not such act;

but the statement for the homosexual act is mentioned in the Torah, Book of Levites, chapter twenty:
(If a man lies with a male, as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.)

While, in the Islam, their statement is up to the judge who may sentence them to either lashing or imprisonment, as appropriate to the age of either of them: whether he is young or old, married or not married.

While concerning the lesbian act: either of the females shall be lashed with ten lashes.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Muslim Scholar. If that isn't an oxymoron I don't know what is.

Such statement is not in the Quran.

The following is quoted from the interpretation by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly:

"About the homosexual act (or the Sodomy): it is not mentioned in the Quran because the Arab in the pre-Islam ignorance period had not such act;

but the statement for the homosexual act is mentioned in the Torah, Book of Levites, chapter twenty:
(If a man lies with a male, as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.)

While, in the Islam, their statement is up to the judge who may sentence them to either lashing or imprisonment, as appropriate to the age of either of them: whether he is young or old, married or not married.

While concerning the lesbian act: either of the females shall be lashed with ten lashes.
Selfschlong. I think if any Muslim advocates lashing anyone for anything they themselves should be hung on a tall tree and beat with baseball bats until they become pulp.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
To start with I have 24 grand children and five great grand kids plus two more little
buggers on the way. Now I have many friends and some are gay so what they are
who they are. This idiot and the other zealot idiots of other religions I don't have the
time of day for. I a world getting smaller through personal relationships some of
these religious zealots do not understand people are changing their view of the
world.
Someone once said If you still think of things at fifty as you did when you were twenty
you wasted thirty years of your life.