Trump and Cruz-The wives

Victoria50

Electoral Member
Mar 22, 2016
Quebec
Latest playground bulls'it.

Wtf kind of campaign has this become?

Is anyone talking of the important things that need to be done for the country?

They have gone so low.

This is the most important seat in the country and these guys are not worth it.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
What??? Hey man, whoever has the hottest wife should win.

**The preceding political commentary was brought to you by The Sarcasm Factory.

Victoria50

Electoral Member
Mar 22, 2016
Quebec
so you consider this to be something different in political campaigns?

I don't remember it ever being so ridiculous.
Challenge each other,debate each other but all this stupidity involving wives just took it a notch lower in my opinion.

There is no respect or honor,from any of them, for the seat of presidency.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I don't remember it ever being so ridiculous.
Challenge each other,debate each other but all this stupidity involving wives just took it a notch lower in my opinion.

There is no respect or honor,from any of them, for the seat of presidency.
You shoulda seen the cheap taunts flying around this place during Canada's election.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Not as bad as peeing in someone else's cup, but they still have time to reach new new new low.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
the most dangerous thing anyone can do these days is challenge the internet. :lol:

Everything You Need To Know About The Ted Cruz Sex Scandal

8 Things You Need To Know About Ted Cruz's Sex Scandal - Conservative Outfitters

https://twitter.com/hashtag/CruzSexScandal?src=tren

all kinds of cruz is done stuff here:

https://twitter.com/Cernovich

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Everyone get's personal in discussions and debates these days look at that idiot Pud when he runs out of anything constructive to say he gets personal with the name calling and insults and then wonders why people return the favor ten fold. Same way politics when the mud starts flying everyone likes to join in.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
If the GOP had only learned to control the elections like the Democrats JEB would be the front runner.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
It's hard to tell when it's not all sane people doing the voting. :) :)
I'm currently in Nevada JLM where a lot of confederate and don't tread on me flags are flying and all of these people in this part of the country are hopped up on Trump. And despise the current President.

I think Trump will have a hard time standing a chance in the swing states though

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
It's hard to tell when it's not all sane people doing the voting. :) :)

The Democrats agree. With the new super delegates the people's vote has been pretty much nulled and a more Politburo approach has been established. Not quite as overt but it is enough.

I think he would have stood a better chance than Cruz. He probably still could be the nominee if it turns to a contested convention.

As a Democrat Congresswoman stated on NPR stated last week.... "I imagine the GOP is wishing they adapted a Super Delegate Rule in the GOP Primaries."

The Democrat Party did not like Obama sweeping the 2008 election from Hillary. It was not his turn.

I'm currently in Nevada JLM where a lot of confederate and don't tread on me flags are flying and all of these people in this part of the country are hopped up on Trump. And despise the current President.

I think Trump will have a hard time standing a chance in the swing states though

It will be interesting to see what happens when the primaries are over and it is one on one. Hillary vs. Somebody.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
The Democrats agree. With the new super delegates the people's vote has been pretty much nulled and a more Politburo approach has been established. Not quite as overt but it is enough.

As a Democrat Congresswoman stated on NPR stated last week.... "I imagine the GOP is wishing they adapted a Super Delegate Rule in the GOP Primaries."

The Democrat Party did not like Obama sweeping the 2008 election from Hillary. It was not his turn.

It will be interesting to see what happens when the primaries are over and it is one on one. Hillary vs. Somebody.
It will be dirty no doubt about that. Kinda like my discussions with Gerry. LOL.