New Clinton Documents Raise Questions on Benghazi, Clinton Foundation

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
James Woods Verified account ‏@RealJamesWoods

How low has the American press fallen, that these investigations are done only by Judicial Watch? Where is the MSM? http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-clinton-documents-raise-questions-on-benghazi-clinton-foundation/ …

Two days after Benghazi attack, Libyan president sought meeting with Bill Clinton through Clinton Foundation event
(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today released 276 pages of internal State Department documents revealing that within two days of the deadly terrorist attack on Benghazi, Mohamed Yusuf al-Magariaf, the president of Libya’s National Congress, asked to participate in a Clinton Global Initiative function and “meet President Clinton.” The meeting between the Libyan president and Bill Clinton had not previously been disclosed. The documents also show Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s staff coordinated with the Clinton Foundation’s staff to have her thank Clinton Global Initiative project sponsors for their “commitments” during a Foundation speech on September 25, 2009.

The Judicial Watch documents were obtained as a result of a federal court order in a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed against the State Department on May 28, 2013, (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of State (No. 1:13-cv-00772)).

In September 13, 2012, al-Magariaf advisor Dr. Fathi Nuah wrote to the Clinton Foundation’s Director of Foreign Policy Amitabh Desai: “Dr. Almagariaf will be addressing the United Nations this September in New York as the Libyan Head of State, and he expressed a wish to meet President Clinton and to participate at the Clinton Global Initiative meeting for New York as well.”

Four hours later, Desai emailed Hillary Clinton’s Chief of Staff Cheryl Mills asking, “Would USG [U.S. Government] have concerns about Libyan President being invited to CGI [Clinton Global Initiative]? Odd timing, I know.” Mills emailed back: “We would not have issues.”
Four days later, on September 17, Desai emailed Mills again, saying, The Libyan president is “asking for a meeting with WJC [William Jefferson Clinton] next week.” Desai asked, “Would you recommend accepting or declining the WJC meeting request?”

The State Department apparently had no objection to the meeting, because on September 26, Desai emailed Mills, “He had a v good meeting with Libya …” Hillary Clinton and al-Magariaf did not have a meeting until September 24.

mo

Judicial Watch: New Clinton Documents Raise Questions on Benghazi, Clinton Foundation - Judicial Watch

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
The people who I believe will be in the majority don't care a whit about Benghazi
anymore and most didn't care period. The people voting in this election care about
keeping their medicare and old age security and that sort of thing

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
If the public and the officials would quit asking Hillary questions about serious issues she could stop lying to us with her answers.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
James Woods? Right, he is a source I'd really trust. I suggest he stick to acting.

More of DiCaprio man, eh. :)

The people who I believe will be in the majority don't care a whit about Benghazi
anymore and most didn't care period. The people voting in this election care about
keeping their medicare and old age security and that sort of thing

Except for the families of those who died needlessly after asking Mrs Clinton's office for reinforcements prior to the attack. She should be indicted for conspiracy in a shameless cover-up. Hopefully, it will happen.