Jesus Freaks Huddle For The Gaypocalypse

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Two people you didn’t realize are still running for president and one you couldn’t forget if you tried to are attending the “National Religious Liberties Conference” (Freedom 2015), a two-day conservative fest that started Friday.

Bobby Jindal, Mike Huckabee, and Ted Cruz are each making appearances at the Des Moines-based conference which aims to bring together “persecuted” Christians and people who support Christian rights.

“Persecution against Christians is on the rise in Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Sudan, China, Oregon, and Kentucky,” it says in all seriousness on the front page of the conference’s website. The conference is supposed to focus on bringing together persecuted Christians and people who support Christian rights.

This event is organized by conservative radio host Kevin Swanson, whose greatest hits include advocating for the execution of gay people and support for Uganda’s draconian anti-homosexual laws, (a country where homosexuals experience “corrective rape”). He also thinks God is going to wipe out America over homosexuality and that America’s welfare system goes hand-in-hand with prostituting women.

Another two speakers appearing at the conference have also called for gay people to be executed. Reverend Phillip Kayser has said he would approve of executing gay people, though he thinks it’s unlikely to happen in America. Joel McDurmon, president of the Christian organization American Vision, has written “the homosexual act as a civil crime deserves the death penalty.”

Ted Cruz’s dad, Pastor Rafael Cruz, is also there. Pastor Cruz thinks Hillary Clinton and President Obama are communists who hate religion and want to ban it. The apple doesn’t fall far.

Ted Cruz already ducked a question from CNN’s Jake Tapper on Friday morning asking why he’s attending a conference organized by Swanson. “I don’t know what this gentleman has said and what he hasn’t said,” Cruz responded

yes....there's more....

Jesus Freaks Huddle For The Gaypocalypse - The Daily Beast

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
One of the things I consider when reading articles like this one is a stereotyping of everyone who shares this particular religion. I know many good decent considerate people who are Christians. This example of fundamentalist extremism is not the rule but an exception. The same can be said for non believers as well. Agenda fanatics exist in many groups. But they are the minority in most cases.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I think these people may have missed their prophets message entirely...

Another two speakers appearing at the conference have also called for gay people to be executed. Reverend Phillip Kayser has said he would approve of executing gay people, though he thinks it’s unlikely to happen in America.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
A symptom of the persecution complex phenomenon

Forget religious freedom, we need freedom from religion.

Not exactly sure who their prophet is Twila but I have my thoughts.

I'm starting to think they're prophet is their own ego. Certainly can't be the man they call Jesus who when they are attempting to justify their cult, say he is loving, understanding, etc.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
A good description would be cognitive dissonance. The holding of two or more contradictory beliefs. I like the beatitudes which I'm thinking probably would have been spoken to the Jewish people by the man. Not sure about the other stuff.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
A good description would be cognitive dissonance. The holding of two or more contradictory beliefs. I like the beatitudes which I'm thinking probably would have been spoken to the Jewish people by the man. Not sure about the other stuff.

I had to look up beatitutde. It seems that maybe this is something they should be living, breathing, spouting. It seems that they are definately living the exact opposite of these.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Fundamentalist Christians believe when they don't get their own way they
are being persecuted. After all it is their mission to bring the rest of us to
heel under the believer yoke just like other fanatical religion groups in the
world. No I am not picking on ordinary moderate Christians they would be
subjugated to the same level as the rest if they resisted.
Fundamental whack jobs would go back to burning witches and god knows
what else given the power base they had had in Medieval Times I have no
doubt of that. I have talked with some folks who believe there is a spiritual
war with angels devils and demons who can possess people and turn
them into agents of the devil.
Weird stuff indeed from the minds of those who believe we all must accept
the same thing. Imagine the rapture where all believers get to sit on a cloud
and watch while God torments the rest. interesting indeed

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I have talked with some folks who believe there is a spiritual
war with angels devils and demons who can possess people and turn
them into agents of the devil.
Weird stuff indeed from the minds of those who believe we all must accept
the same thing. Imagine the rapture where all believers get to sit on a cloud
and watch while God torments the rest. interesting indeed

My hubby is from a JW family. We had dinner with some people from the Hall. Very nice people for the most part. I have never had them try to convert me and they've never been anything but nice.

However, at this dinner there were 2 "brothers" talking and that is exactly what they were talking about. The increase in demonic activity and that was why people were doing the terrible things they were doing. Those doing these terrible things were not held responsible for it and all I could think was what a great schtick for those who enjoy doing terrible things. Just blame it on evil entities.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
My hubby is from a JW family. We had dinner with some people from the Hall. Very nice people for the most part. I have never had them try to convert me and they've never been anything but nice.

However, at this dinner there were 2 "brothers" talking and that is exactly what they were talking about. The increase in demonic activity and that was why people were doing the terrible things they were doing. Those doing these terrible things were not held responsible for it and all I could think was what a great schtick for those who enjoy doing terrible things. Just blame it on evil entities.
I have heard some refer to demons as negative personality traits. Such as Asmodeas is the demon of lust.

but then their are those who believe in the boogie man.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I have heard some refer to demons as negative personality traits. Such as Asmodeas is the demon of lust.

but then their are those who believe in the boogie man.

I wish they'd be meaning just negative personality traits, but they truly believe in real living breathing demons sent by satan.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
The homosexual lobby is by far the most organized, well financed and militant of all the dark forces mustering for an all out attack on crumbling ramparts of Western (Christian) Civilization.

They are the vanguard of the New Dark Age.. and foretell of a bleak period of violence, economic fragmentation, persecution, tribalism, superstition, population decline and scientific and technological retrogression that will last for centuries. And like all civilizational collapses they are fomented by a moral collapse from within.

It's not surprising that many people don't even know we are in a fight for our existence.. and even more have no sense of its implications or just don't give a damn.

Last edited:

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
The homosexual lobby is by far the most organized, well financed and militant of all the dark forces mustering for an all out attack on crumbling ramparts of Western (Christian) Civilization.

They are the vanguard of the New Dark Age.. and foretell of a bleak period of violence, economic fragmentation, persecution, tribalism, superstition, population decline and technological devolution that will last centuries. And like all civilizational collapses they are fomented by a moral collapse from within.

It's not surprising that many people don't even know we are in a fight for our existence.. and even more don't give a damn.
Speaking of the minority,,,,,

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

They are the vanguard of the New Dark Age.. and foretell of a bleak period of violence, economic fragmentation, persecution, tribalism, superstition, population decline and scientific and technological dissolution that will last centuries. And like all civilizational collapses they are fomented by a moral collapse from within.

It's not surprising that many people don't even know we are in a fight for our existence.. and even more don't give a damn and have no sense of its implications.

:roll: