People with Confederate Flags on Trucks Arrested under Anti-Terrorism Laws

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
thaaaaat's right.

Several pickup trucks with several large American and Confederate flags drove through a neighborhood where a black family was holding a birthday party for their child. The drivers of the trucks said they were coming back from a “Respect the Flag” event when people started throwing objects at the trucks. The party goers say they felt unsafe.

What’s not in dispute is that the drivers of the trucks were arrested under anti-terrorism laws.

Watch the Fox News report below:

People with Confederate Flags on Trucks Arrested under Anti-Terrorism Laws

charged with douchebaggery?... sure, but terrorism eh...cool story bros.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Several pickup trucks with several large American and Confederate flags drove through a neighborhood where a black family was holding a birthday party for their child. The drivers of the trucks said they were coming back from a “Respect the Flag” event when people started throwing objects at the trucks. The party goers say they felt unsafe.
Uh...yeah. They felt so "unsafe" they started throwing stuff at the trucks.
Can you imagine that line of bullshyte elsewhere? "Yes officer, I felt so unsafe around my potential rapist that I ran towards him".

And the people in the trucks were arrested. What a joke. PC+SJW=BS.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
This is a baiting situation taking a confederate battle flag and moving it
though a black neighborhood. while I think its crap from the terrorism
thing which is nonsense I suggest it was not an innocent act it was
baiting and getting media attention so these people could play the victim.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Yep. They "just happened" to drive through that neighborhood on their way home from a "Heritage Not Hate" rally. And the white sheets and hoods? Oh, that's just their laundry. Didn't quite have time to get it completely dry before the rally.

I do agree that it's wrong to use a law specifically aimed at Muslims against them. If that's what happened.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
The driver was wearing a niqab.

It was a white one with a pointy hat.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I'm amused at how the social conservatives get all uppity about Obama's anti-terrorism hysteria but fully support Harpers.

billshaver

Electoral Member
Sep 7, 2015
ho hummm the usa eh! falg debate...liked the canadian ones in 1963 that gave us the new maple leaf!...NOW THERES A FLAG .....

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Yep. They "just happened" to drive through that neighborhood on their way home from a "Heritage Not Hate" rally. And the white sheets and hoods? Oh, that's just their laundry. Didn't quite have time to get it completely dry before the rally.

I do agree that it's wrong to use a law specifically aimed at Muslims against them. If that's what happened.

If the law is specifically aimed at Muslims it should be struck down as having racial bias. Where is the USSC?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
If the law is specifically aimed at Muslims it should be struck down as having racial bias. Where is the USSC?
Washington. Waiting for a case to come to them. That's kinda how it works.

If you were thinking they were out on horses, in their black robes, riding from town to town looking for unjust and unConstitutional laws to strike down, well, that's nice, but really not how the system works.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

Anyone have photos of "white sheets and hoods"?

Just asking!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
funny the flag was invented because in the black powder fights it was difficult to see who was who.
the flags were very similar
gen Beauregard's ( who gave many antislavery speeches and was also asked to fight for the north ) adapted his personal flag because it was visibly so much different from the smoke shrouded yankee flag
simple
and never heard because so many people are ignorant of history
just really just damned ignorant

the flag represents the US states right to stand up for states rights
which technically is the only line of defence against a tyrannical pedophile bunch of ftards that want to enslave the whole planet
this is also why they are denigrating pro second amendment sherrifs because they too can stand up to feds, and are the next firewall against this despicable tyranny

anf honestly
anyone who thinks this issue or anything else is a partisan conservative/liberaldem issue
just isn't in the game
except to further the pedophile turds who like owning slaves
they like the idea of a gaza in the US
its called patriotville