Canadians want to build a wall, too — to keep Americans out

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
https://www.washingtonpost.com/post...gths-canadians-will-go-to-keep-americans-out/

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

No, he's American and a Republican. While you may not have a problem with wasting Canadian tax dollars, I would (as somebody that is a fiscal conservative) have a real hard time with it. Spending money trying to teach an American Republican is like spending money to put shiny new hub caps on a '72 Pinto. You may as well flush it down the toilet.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
No, he's American and a Republican. While you may not have a problem with wasting Canadian tax dollars, I would (as somebody that is a fiscal conservative) have a real hard time with it. Spending money trying to teach an American Republican is like spending money to put shiny new hub caps on a '72 Pinto. You may as well flush it down the toilet.

WOW! You really are full of bullshjt. Quit being such a loser and trying to put words into peoples mouth.

Personally I think it would be geographically next to impossible to put a border wall between Canada and the USA, also I think it would be a serious waste of money and effort.

I personally would like to see an EU style arrangement between Canada and the USA. Total free movement of goods, services and people.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NjNL4Nsa4Q