Biden for President?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Vice President Joe Biden trying to remember if he put on underwear this morning.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I don't know much about him but when he pointed to some guy he knew in a crowd did he call him a 'old butt buddy' sound as bad as it could? I'm hoping it has a military meaning he was watching his back.

Debates with Trump would be pay per view material.
I would think they would be youtube material so everybody that could vote (or think) could see how mature and spontaneous his replies were compared to the ones that have to do scripted questions and use teleprompters. That is actually a sign of somebody who is well balanced.
They could market the 'Batman' comment and his campaign would be the only one in the black come voting day and not one corporate sponsor. I'd move to the US just to vote for him. This is the time the US should ditch the two term thing and put him in for as long as he is getting the votes. Even he wouldn't fire somebody who has an 80% approval rating, you know, like Putin today.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Another potential POTUS without an original idea in his head to counter a gathering crisis in the American economy and culture... just worn out phrases and bankrupt ideology.

Dim.. dim.. dim.. you can see it in his eyes.. and the vacuous smile pasted on candidate's faces these days.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
What is with all the ancient never was and never will be's running for prez? All of them have passed the best before date and most of them except maybe Hillary have never been able to pass the smell test.