Obama Is “First N!ggerized President”

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
On her morning radio show, American Family Association’s Sandy Rios engaged a caller in conversation about Thursday night’s Fox GOP debate before having to explain that President Obama is not a Muslim, but is instead an atheist with “Muslim sympathies.”

In an audio captured by Right Wing Watch, a caller explained to Rios that he would “love to see a Ted Cruz–Ben Carson ticket” with hopes of seeing a Carson presidency eight years down the line, making Carson our “first black president” in contrast to the current “Muslim president.”

Rios then slightly corrected her listener, explaining, “We know that he loves the Muslim community and he’s certainly sympathetic and he loves the call to prayer and we’ll say no more, we don’t know — I kind of think he’s an atheist, Dave, to be honest with you, with Muslim sympathies, I always need to clarify that.”

Rios then expressed a desire to see each of the Republican potential nominees in the White House over time to form “a phalanx of cleaning house.”

Listen to the audio below from Right Wing Watch:

Christian broadcaster clarifies for listener that Obama is actually 'an atheist with Muslim sympathies'

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
since the video was torched in the OP link, here's a redux just because the thread made some tender member mad enough to red a factual OP.

money shot at 2:25.

heh.

true story again kids. :lol:
Maybe that same person is the one that complained to YouTube to get it pulled, because why would YouTube pull one and not the rest?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
since the video was torched in the OP link, here's a redux just because the thread made some tender member mad enough to red a factual OP.

money shot at 2:25.

heh.

true story again kids. :lol:

I'm sure Obama appreciates the ignorance! It doesn't come much worse than that!

skookumchuck

Council Member
Jan 19, 2012
Van Isle
A niggar is merely the black equivalent of any sort of low life crook. The blacks have their own society and language (ebonics) they also have their own idiots, sad, but, they also have a goodly number of normal folk.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
A niggar is merely the black equivalent of any sort of low life crook. The blacks have their own society and language (ebonics) they also have their own idiots, sad, but, they also have a goodly number of normal folk.
I guess a word is a word is a word by any other name, but still it seems the majority of the human race has decided this particular word is repugnant and objectionable so it's probably wise just to resist using it. The only problem I have is we don't attach the same repugnance to 'mick' or 'bullhunk' or 'kike' or 'Yankee'.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
True. That's what they called Dr. King, and he was indeed a criminal. Just ask any Southern sheriff.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I can't think of any situation in which I'd have to use that word.
OK, imagine massive brain trauma that lowers your IQ by 50 points, coupled with a set of life choices that leaves you feeling (accurately) that you are worthless and desperate, and needing to lash out.

Et voila!