I Am Not A Republican.....................

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post

If you think dems/libs are not making outrageous statements you gotta expand your reading list to Tyee news and Canadian Center for Policy alternatives. Or just listen to just in and ellimay. Many of them are really bat**** crazy.

Wow! You just proved Tay's hypothesis. I didn't realize you were a leftie.

taxslave
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

Wow! You just proved Tay's hypothesis. I didn't realize you were a leftie.

Way farther left than you like to think.

Nuggler
+2

A dedicated follower of fashion.

He almost had it right. The shirt should NEVER be tucked into sweats.

(I do it just to piss off the kids)........................works

Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

Interesting how people are defined by the group they belong to. I know a few Republicans who declare Liberals to be Bat**** insane. Our categorizing of each other sure does remove our individuality that's for sure. "Hey, meet my friend Fred. He's a Republican". Immediately the red flag goes up in the mind of the opposite group that Fred is bat**** insane. The humanity of Fred isn't important. Only Freds label defines him. It's ridiculous.

Hard to walk the middle road round these parts...........hang in there.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by NugglerView Post

He almost had it right. The shirt should NEVER be tucked into sweats.

(I do it just to piss off the kids)........................works

It helps if the sweats are pulled up halfway past your chest

Nuggler
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

Didn't you know? Whenever Beck's numbers go down, he reveals that he's dying. Usually of some obscure brain disease that medical science has never heard of.

Which is kinda funny. Beck's about as vulnerable to brain disease as he is to ovarian cancer, and for the same reason.

I'd say he qualifies for ovarian cancer.

He must have learned that trick from Oral Roberts.

Quite a sexy name, no ?

Quote: Originally Posted by coldstreamView Post

right.. reminds me of a line from Seinfeld about wearing sweat pants..

"That's it, i've given up.. and i might as well be comfortable."

Hell, I even wear dress shoes with mine.............................REALLY gets the young'uns goin.

Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

It helps if the sweats are pulled up halfway past your chest

Hard on the gonads, even today.
There's gotta be a limit.

-------------------
My "uncle" George, from Cleveland (just good friends with pop), was a Repub. , and strongly believed that Franklin D. Roosevelt
should have been tried as a traitor for allowing the US into WW2.

Other than being a tad extreme in his political views, he'd give you the back off his shirt, or something. Seriously.

tay
Glenn Beck spent a portion of his television program last night debating with audience members who are not very happy with his refusal to support Donald Trump, which Beck continues to insist (external - login to view) he cannot do because voting for Trump carries eternal consequences.

To vote for either Trump or Hillary Clinton is to give his approval to genuine evil and "darkness," Beck said, and so unless God tells him otherwise, he cannot vote for Trump.

"We have to do what we feel the Lord would want us to do," Beck explained. "All I'm looking for now is to be seen in eyes of favor. Lord, I know who you are and I can't imagine standing in front of you and saying, 'But you don't understand, you weren't there.' He was there. And I don't want to say, 'I didn't have enough trust in you to hold the line on my principles' because those principles were right! Even if they were going to throw me in jail and crucify me upside down, I'm not wavering because I believe what I believe in and hopefully the Lord will recognize those who have trust in Him."

video

Glenn Beck Will Not Vote For Donald Trump Because He Doesn't Want To Answer To God | Right Wing Watch (external - login to view)

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
The Republican party has about as much unity as a colony of baboons competing for top dog. However the Democrats seem to be on the same page with each other and regardless of the issues, the stability of unity is a much more attractive display than a bunch of phonies who are completely out of touch with reality fumble fukking around struggling to find an angle. That is why Clinton, who I dislike, will win easily.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
He's not a Republican! He's a crypto-fascist asswipe! Ths Republicans can't have too much room for those if they ever expect to get elected.

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
Beck is a Mormon. His whole outlook on reality is influenced by his insane theology

Kreskin
Beck has always been a loonie.

gopher
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

Beck has always been a loonie.

Both before and after being a Republican.

tay
Glenn Beck has settled a lawsuit filed by the Saudi Arabian student he wrongly accused of providing financial backing for the 2013 Boston Marathon bombings.

Beck, the conservative radio host and entrepreneur, had repeatedly identified Abdulrahman Alharbi, a 20-year-old Saudi scholarship student living in greater Boston, as the individual who funded the attacks that were carried out by Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev -- even after federal officials made it clear Alharbi had nothing to do with the bombings.

In March 2014, Alharbi filed a suit in which he accused Beck, Beck's companies The Blaze and Mercury Radio Arts and Beck's distributor Premiere Networks of defamation and slander.

On Tuesday, a U.S. District Court announced that Beck and those companies had reached a settlement with Alharbi, the terms of which were confidential.

"No party has admitted any fault, wrongdoing, or responsibility as part of the settlement," read the court's statement, first reported by Politico.

The settlement comes one month after the same judge ruled that Beck's producers were required to reveal the sources for their reporting on Alharbi. Beck and his lawyers resisted that order, arguing that testimony could threaten the lives of the sources.

Glenn Beck settles lawsuit with student he accused of... (external - login to view)

tay
Earlier this year, when Steve Bannon was still running the right-wing website Breitbart and transforming it into an arm of Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, Glenn Beck warned (external - login to view) that Bannon was a “horrible, despicable human being,” likening him to Adolf Hitler’s propagandist Joseph Goebbels. A few months later, when Trump tapped Bannon to serve as a key adviser to his campaign, Beck raised the alarm again, declaring (external - login to view) that Bannon was “quite possibly the most dangerous guy in all of American politics.”

Now that Trump has announced that Bannon will serve chief strategist and senior adviser in the White House, Beck issued another warning on his radio show today.

Bannon wants to burn the entire system to the ground, Beck said. “He’s a nightmare and he’s the chief adviser to the president of the United States now.”

“Bannon has a clear tie to white nationalists,” he stated. “Clear tie. He’s built Breitbart as a platform for the alt-right. He is on record saying that. He’s on record defining the alt-right. He knows what it is. He is a guy who wants to tear this system down and replace it with a new system. He is a frightening … no, he is a terrifying man. A terrifying man.”

video

www.rightwingwatch.org/post/g...errifying-man/ (external - login to view)

tay
Glenn Beck: Trump Looking Like "Another Republican Who Said Stuff, Didn't Mean It"

wwwyoutubecomwatchvN1KPOmc3RGI

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by tayView Post

Glenn Beck: Trump Looking Like "Another Republican Who Said Stuff, Didn't Mean It"

wwwyoutubecomwatchvN1KPOmc3RGI

People get the sort of government they deserve. I suspect Beck is just figuring this out.