I will NOT vote for Hillary in 2016

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
If Hillary can't handle managing 2 smartphones, how can she handle multitasking the responsibilities daily of being the President of the United States? ‪#‎sheliedpeopledied‬ ‪#‎rememberBenghazi‬ ‪#‎NOHillary2016‬

What a hypocrite, claims she is for women's rights, yet taking campaign donations from Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and other countries in the Middle East.

These countries are not know as pro-women's rights, and are just vote buying.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPVb704BRmw

HillaryClintonSucks.com

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
You think Hillary is to old to be Madam President??

Maybe they are grooming the daughter??
yes absolutely, she looks like she will collapse before the campaign finishes...maybe they are grooming the daughter but Hillary does not have the energy to do this, I could fall asleep just looking at her she looks that tired

it would be a Billary presidency but even with the two of them...can't happen

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
yes absolutely, she looks like she will collapse before the campaign finishes...maybe they are grooming the daughter but Hillary does not have the energy to do this, I could fall asleep just looking at her she looks that tired

it would be a Billary presidency but even with the two of them...can't happen

Yeah, I think it's expectant, just like the Bush dynasty, Chelsea Clinton will follow in her parents foot steps and in 8 years or 12 years she will run for President..

I have to admit, shes a brilliant young lady without all the baggage.

America's PILF

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I think that the Next President of the United States of America will be ....

Wait for it.. drum roll.

Canadian President Ted Cruz.

ULTIMATE PWNAGE of the USA from Canada.. that and Justin Beiber.
Don't let that stop you from writing in your hunny bunny Vlad Poutine.

Though it would be kinda funny for the same morons who said Obama can't be President because he wasn't born in America to elect somebody President who really wasn't.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Though it would be kinda funny for the same morons who said Obama can't be President because he wasn't born in America to elect somebody President who really wasn't.

I think like military personnel stationed overseas, he falls into this category as his parents worked for the US Gov't while in Canada.. not sure.

Lawyers say Canadian-born Cruz eligible to run for president | Fox News

All I can say, he's one of the lucky ones.. didn't have to get married to become a citizen and suffer.. :-(