Homos = pansey-asses

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
so sayeth the celebritwits

JNYUTAH ‏@JNYUTAH

Pansy is a homophobic slur? Someone needs to take their head out of their narcissistic a s s. #facepalm #WTF

like omg.

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver
I don't have these problems.

My big problem is that I've actually always quite liked pansies--the flower, I mean--but have never felt socially confident enough to admit it before. Well, I'm coming out of the closet now!

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I don't have these problems.

My big problem is that I've actually always quite liked pansies--the flower, I mean--but have never felt socially confident enough to admit it before. Well, I'm coming out of the closet now!
And you hate gay people?

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Oh for crying out loud, I've probably heard more homosexuals use these terms with each other than I've heard straight people use them in a derogatory manner. A word is a word, and particularly when there is no question as to the context.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I always think of the pansy's from Alice in Wonderland...and it makes me smile.

One chooses to be offended and one can choose to NOT be offended. Why is she acting like a pansy? That's truly important question of the day.

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver
One chooses to be offended and one can choose to NOT be offended. Why is she
acting like a pansy? That's truly important question of the day.

Yeah I remember when they censored Money For Nothing because one gay..umm..I mean guy...complained.

Love the Tool avatar incidentally!

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Maybe one day I'll give it a try but I'm quite sure the wife would never, ever approve.