Four terrorists arrested on us border

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
In Texas in Last 36 Hours

The watchdog group Judicial Watch said Wednesday it has been told through government sources that four Islamist terrorists were arrested in Texas within the past thirty-six hours.

The terrorists were reportedly arrested in McAllen and Pharr, Texas near the Mexican border by federal authorities and Texas law enforcement.

The four were reportedly arrested traveling in one vehicle during a traffic stop.

The statement came as the Obama administration denied a claim by Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-California) Tuesday night on Fox News that he had been told by sources in the government that ten ISIS terrorists had been recently detained crossing the U.S. southern border.

“Islamic terrorists have entered the United States through the Mexican border and Homeland Security sources tell Judicial Watch that four have been apprehended in the last 36 hours by federal authorities and the Texas Department of Public Safety in McAllen and Pharr.

“JW confirmed this after California Congressman Duncan Hunter, a former Marine Corp Major and member of the House Armed Services Committee, disclosed on national television that at least ten Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria (ISIS) fighters have been caught crossing the Mexican border in Texas. The veteran lawmaker got the astounding intel straight from U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), the Homeland Security agency responsible for guarding the 1,933-mile southern border.

more

FOUR TERRORISTS ARRESTED ON US BORDER– In Texas in Last 36 Hours! | The Gateway Pundit

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Remember when they used to have to color code security threat? That was bogus too
These are by and large speculation where is the tangible proof? Remember how the
hysterical voices cried the terrorists came from Canada? Turns out none went into the
US via Canada. The mainstream news will soon have the story if it is a story.
FOX and the Excited South often as not don't have the whole story.

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
I have an immediate family member who works the border detail specializing in weapons interdiction. They told me they are to "say nothing" if asked about any suspected Islamic terrorists activity on the US/Mexican border. It seems as if the US doesn't recognize that there is a problem it doesn't exist.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I have an immediate family member who works the border detail specializing in weapons interdiction. They told me they are to "say nothing" if asked about any suspected Islamic terrorists activity on the US/Mexican border. It seems as if the US doesn't recognize that there is a problem it doesn't exist.

We don't want to offend them.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Glad to hear they were caught and detained. System is working great.

grainfedpraiboy

Electoral Member
Mar 15, 2009
Alberta The Last Best West
The Mexican border starts at the 49th parallel or at least that's how it feels each time I cross the medicine line and get Spanish rammed down my throat.

It also appears they were Kurds so they are good guys now and aren't terrorists anymore. (Russians are bad again though).