5-year-old mayor loses re-election in Minnesota town

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
QMI Agency
First posted: Tuesday, August 05, 2014 01:30 PM EDT | Updated: Tuesday, August 05, 2014 02:42 PM EDT
Five year-old Robert Tufts is no longer mayor of Dorset, Minn.
The youngster lost to 16-year-old Eric Mueller on Sunday, according to the Associated Press.
The town, with a population of about 22, has no formal government.
Residents can pay $1 to "vote" at ballot boxes in stores and can vote as many times as they like during the informal mayoral elections. Proceeds go towards a town festival.
Tufts was first elected mayor in 2013 when he was three years old.
While mayor, Tufts was able to raise money for Ronald McDonald House Charities. He said he's hopeful his two-year-old brother will run in the future.
Five year-old Robert Tufts is no longer mayor of Dorset, Minn. (Screenshot from YouTube)

5-year-old mayor loses re-election in Minnesota town | Weird | News | Toronto Su

QuebecCanadian

Electoral Member
Apr 13, 2014
QMI Agency
First posted: Tuesday, August 05, 2014 01:30 PM EDT | Updated: Tuesday, August 05, 2014 02:42 PM EDT
Five year-old Robert Tufts is no longer mayor of Dorset, Minn.
The youngster lost to 16-year-old Eric Mueller on Sunday, according to the Associated Press.
The town, with a population of about 22, has no formal government.
Residents can pay $1 to "vote" at ballot boxes in stores and can vote as many times as they like during the informal mayoral elections. Proceeds go towards a town festival.
Tufts was first elected mayor in 2013 when he was three years old.
While mayor, Tufts was able to raise money for Ronald McDonald House Charities. He said he's hopeful his two-year-old brother will run in the future.
Five year-old Robert Tufts is no longer mayor of Dorset, Minn. (Screenshot from YouTube)

5-year-old mayor loses re-election in Minnesota town | Weird | News | Toronto Su
Already a "has-been" at 5.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I wouldn't.

Well no sh*t Sherlock, it's hardly a secret how full of yourself you are.

Put it the membership though and I'll guarantee these threads win, hands down.

Tsk, tsk. So full of criticism yet so pathetically unable to take what you dish out. How very pathetic.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Well no sh*t Sherlock, it's hardly a secret how full of yourself you are.

Put it the membership though and I'll guarantee these threads win, hands down.

Tsk, tsk. So full of criticism yet so pathetically unable to take what you dish out. How very pathetic.

I dish out criticism where necessary. And in your case it's VERY necessary.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I dish out criticism where necessary. And in your case it's VERY necessary.

Hmm, yes, well, if I gave a damn what you thought that might, you know, actually mean something to me.

Run along now. Don't you have a long, boring Daily Mail article to cut and paste?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Hmm, yes, well, if I gave a damn what you thought that might, you know, actually mean something to me.

You DO give a damn what I think, that's why you're getting your suspenders in a twist again.

Sons of Liberty

Walks on Water
Aug 24, 2010
Evil Empire
SLM done bother with Blackleaf, even he went so far recently to claim the Anglo Saxon race is "Superior".

Can we get into more interesting things, like how can I take you on on a date next time I am in Canada? :p