POLL: 67% of voters say America MORE divided

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Voters See A More Divided Nation; GOPers More Enthusiastic to Vote

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Voters strongly believe the United States is a more divided nation these days, and they think both sides are to blame. Most are also ready to do something about it at the ballot box in November.
Sixty-seven percent (67%) of Likely U.S. Voters say America is a more divided nation than it was four years ago. A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that just seven percent (7%) think the country is less divided now, while 21% rate the level of division as about the same.(To see survey question wording, click here.)

more

Voters See A More Divided Nation; GOPers More Enthusiastic to Vote - Rasmussen Reports™

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Well, they haven't broken into two teams and started shooting each other yet so it could be worse.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Well, they haven't broken into two teams and started shooting each other yet so it could be worse.
There was a revolution and a civil war, so there's lots of precedent for bloody decision making and lots and lots of experienced gun tootin rootin shootin murkins. The side what has all the mexakins will prevail.

Who said, sent me all your poor, sick, out a work vagabonds and refugees to our fair shores and borders?
They are coming to build a new life, freedom, to build another new country, new and improved.

Paved driveways for every citizen.

Yes america is devided now but that can be fixed with the Amero, fortress N America the three amigoes, you remember, we already signed up a decade ago, there will be no division tolerated nowhere in fortress N America, we must be united, in a blender, set to mush

I fell secure already.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
When your top goal is to make Obama a one term President there can't be much cohesion. I'm surprised it's not 90-100%.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
When your top goal is to make Obama a one term President there can't be much cohesion. I'm surprised it's not 90-100%.

That would take a hell of a lot more than cohesion. That would take a time machine.

I think maybe they need a new goal.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Sons of Liberty,

~ Yup. The big Republican FAIL ~

It's extremists like yourself that the rest of us are phuckin fed up with, it always takes two to tango.

Precisely what I was told on the ultra liberal democraticunderground - they said I was too far to the right!

Laughable!!