POLL: 67% of voters say America MORE divided

Locutus
Voters See A More Divided Nation; GOPers More Enthusiastic to Vote

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Voters strongly believe the United States is a more divided nation these days, and they think both sides are to blame. Most are also ready to do something about it at the ballot box in November.
Sixty-seven percent (67%) of Likely U.S. Voters say America is a more divided nation than it was four years ago. A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that just seven percent (7%) think the country is less divided now, while 21% rate the level of division as about the same.(To see survey question wording, click here (external - login to view).)

more

Voters See A More Divided Nation; GOPers More Enthusiastic to Vote - Rasmussen Reports™ (external - login to view)

WLDB
No Party Affiliation
+4
#2  Top Rated Post
Well, they haven't broken into two teams and started shooting each other yet so it could be worse.

SLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by WLDBView Post

Well, they haven't broken into two teams and started shooting each other yet so it could be worse.

Ya have to rise up from the barcalounger to do that. Ain't nobody got time for that.

BaalsTears
+1
This is Obama's fault. Any questions?

darkbeaver
Republican

There was a revolution and a civil war, so there's lots of precedent for bloody decision making and lots and lots of experienced gun tootin rootin shootin murkins. The side what has all the mexakins will prevail.

Who said, sent me all your poor, sick, out a work vagabonds and refugees to our fair shores and borders?
They are coming to build a new life, freedom, to build another new country, new and improved.

Paved driveways for every citizen.

Yes america is devided now but that can be fixed with the Amero, fortress N America the three amigoes, you remember, we already signed up a decade ago, there will be no division tolerated nowhere in fortress N America, we must be united, in a blender, set to mush

I fell secure already.

Kreskin
+3
When your top goal is to make Obama a one term President there can't be much cohesion. I'm surprised it's not 90-100%.

darkbeaver
Republican
"Patriot of the Year" flees US to dodge taxes (external - login to view)

SLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

When your top goal is to make Obama a one term President there can't be much cohesion. I'm surprised it's not 90-100%.

That would take a hell of a lot more than cohesion. That would take a time machine.

I think maybe they need a new goal.

Walter
+1 / -2
But...but...Obama.

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

Yup. The big Republican FAIL

Sons of Liberty
+4

Don't hold your breath, Congress in its entirety needs to be dragged out on the street and strung up.

Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

Yup. The big Republican FAIL

It's extremists like yourself that the rest of us are phuckin fed up with, it always takes two to tango.

taxslave
No Party Affiliation
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by BaalsTearsView Post

This is Obama's fault. Any questions?

What does Obama have to do with gramma bush getting pregnant?
That was the real starting point of the problems.

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+2
Quote:

Sons of Liberty,

~ Yup. The big Republican FAIL ~

It's extremists like yourself that the rest of us are phuckin fed up with, it always takes two to tango.

Precisely what I was told on the ultra liberal democraticunderground - they said I was too far to the right!

Laughable!!

Sons of Liberty
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

Precisely what I was told on the ultra liberal democraticunderground - they said I was too far to the right!

Laughable!!

democraticunderground aren't ultra Liberal, they are sick extremists.

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Sons of LibertyView Post

democraticunderground aren't ultra Liberal, they are sick extremists.

No worse than Fox "friends" or dittoheads.

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
Trying here to think of any segment of society that is not divided. ,,,,,,,,,maybe some time before the axial age?