Almost everything we are told about illegal immigration is both a lie and amoral.


Locutus
+2
#1  Top Rated Post
The Decline And Fall Of The American Empire


Fundamental transformation, in action.


AMERICA HAS FALLEN OFF THE CLIFF - YouTube



The Decline And Fall Of The American Empire - Small Dead Animals



Sometime around 1212, mystics in Europe cooked up the idea that kids could part the seas, reach the Holy Land, reclaim Jerusalem, and convert the infidel Muslims. Thousands of children in Northern Europe flocked to the Mediterranean in response to such rumors, but when they reached the shore, the seas would not part, and many of them died as they scattered home in hunger.

We are witnessing a sort of children’s crusade on our own southern border. Thousands of young, poor would-be immigrants — 90,000 this year alone — have swarmed across the border, the logical fruition of the entire cynical approach of the Obama administration toward illegal immigration.

During his first term, President Obama lectured Latino activists (at the same time he was advising them to “punish our enemies” at the polls) that he was not a tyrant and thus lacked the executive power simply to offer amnesty by fiat. Translated, that meant something along the lines of “Keep cool for another year or two until I am reelected, and then the law becomes irrelevant, and we will have more constituents to enhance our political power.” On cue, after the 2012 election, Obama opened the border and started issuing a series of de facto amnesties to various categories of illegal aliens, especially children.People in Latin America took note of the erosion of U.S.

immigration law, as did our friends in Mexico who facilitated their transit. It is not quite clear whether the recent surges of kids and teens are grass-roots phenomena, or in part orchestrated by the Latin American media and governments. The latter seem to think that the clueless U.S. is not much good for anything other than offering a safety valve for what they consider their own excess population and a source of billions of dollars in cash through remittances.

What we can say for sure is that Obama has nullified U.S. immigration law, made it clear that deportations were de facto over, praised the arrival of young illegal aliens, and thereby prompted a surge northward of thousands more kids without their parents. The apparent thinking of the crusading children was that the U.S. border would open, as the Mediterranean once was supposed to have done. Kids would become near-instantaneous citizens. And they would then be anchors for their patient parents, who had sent them ahead with the promise they would all soon be reunited in the north.

This latest cruel episode — What sort of parent sends his children across the desert unaccompanied? What sort of country allows its youth just to walk away en masse? What sort of country facilitates their transfer across its own territory into the U.S.? And what sort of American administration tolerates this human tragedy as a way of building a future political constituency? — reminds us that almost everything we are told about illegal immigration is both a lie and amoral.

Let us quickly review these shibboleths.

Those who oppose illegal immigration are dubbed nativists and racists. But if so, why do Americans not object when Africans, Latinos, and Asians immigrate legally and in reasonable numbers — given that legal immigration has long since virtually ceased to be a European phenomenon?

In fact, illegal immigration is in itself a racist enterprise. Latino activists here are eager to welcome new illegal immigrants and ensure that immigration laws are not enforced not because they believe it benefits the United States. They are not concerned with the American working poor and the effect of cheap labor on their livelihoods. They could not care less about the abstract principles of immigration (what would the La Raza industry say should 300,000 Congolese immigrants, fleeing genocide, unload from freighters off the Texas coast?).

Identity-politics operatives are focused on illegal immigration solely because it involves tribal identity. Were illegal immigrants not predominantly Latinos, then Latino activists would not worry much about illegal immigration other than to oppose it. Consider the implied racialist proposition: Either accept our demand that we alone can adjudicate who enters the U.S. and under what conditions, or we declare you racists.

Mexico is not a partner with the United States, as we see from its facilitation of the current children’s crusade. For Mexico, there are simply too many upsides in flooding the border areas with its own citizens and other Latin Americans: billions of dollars in remittances, a safety valve to alleviate the consequences of its own political failures, a way to establish a population of loyal expatriates who become fonder of Mexico the more distant they are from it, and a sort of Schadenfreude that the Yanquis are getting some payback for their past insensitivity to Latin American sovereignty.

The New Children’s Crusade | National Review Online
 
darkbeaver
Republican
+1
#2
The Decline And Fall Of The American Empire - Small Dead Animals



"Sometime around 1212, mystics in Europe cooked up the idea that kids could part the seas, reach the Holy Land, reclaim Jerusalem, and convert the infidel Muslims. Thousands of children in Northern Europe flocked to the Mediterranean in response to such rumors, but when they reached the shore, the seas would not part, and many of them died as they scattered home in hunger."

I was reading a few nights ago that most of those child crusaders were sold into slavery by the Church Fathers.
PS: Everything we,re told about anything is a lie because to tell the truth is a crime now. The disintegrating western almost global empire of debt will be a huge surprise to mainstream news hounds. Newspapers are for puppies to piss on.
Last edited by darkbeaver; Jun 17th, 2014 at 03:44 PM..
 
EagleSmack
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post


I was reading a few nights ago that most of those child crusaders were sold into slavery by the Church Fathers.

Nah... the ship's captains did it. And I am pretty sure they all were sold. Then again it could all be medieval BS.

I don't recall child crusaders storming the gates of Jerusalem with song and prayer.
 
Corduroy
+2
#4
My favourite part was when that racist *** in the video called Mexican people an epidemic. He didn't use it metaphorically to describe the problem of immigration. He specifically and clearly said the epidemic was individuals. He thinks Mexican people are a disease. He talks about children being excited to be immigrating, like they're going to Disneyland, as if it's some kind of horrifying revelation. Optimistically coming to a land of opportunity is the most positive immigration narrative, but this guy finds the happiness of children disturbing. Why? Because he's racist. He thinks there's something insidious about happy Mexican children. Surely the children are all part of some sinister plot. They're happiness is indicative of their conspiracy. He also expresses shock at seeing pregnant women, like she's smuggling a demographic bomb across the border. The fear of foreigners reproducing lies at the very heart of racist ideology. This man is expressing the fears that spur genocide.
 
darkbeaver
Republican
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Nah... the ship's captains did it. And I am pretty sure they all were sold. Then again it could all be medieval BS.

I don't recall child crusaders storming the gates of Jerusalem with song and prayer.

The God racket was big into shipping ES, as well as the opium trade previously controlled by a place called Sodom an Gomora. God had a hand in every enterprise in the good old days.

Those immigrants are being allowed in to fight for the American goveernment forces when the time comes, their reward will be citizenship, if they survive, already there are special Latino only units formed in the USA for that eventual purpose.
 
EagleSmack
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post


Those immigrants are being allowed in to fight for the American goveernment forces when the time comes, their reward will be citizenship, if they survive, already there are special Latino only units formed in the USA for that eventual purpose.

Can you elaborate?

This ought to be good.
 
eh1eh
+2
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Nah... the ship's captains did it. And I am pretty sure they all were sold. Then again it could all be medieval BS.

I don't recall child crusaders storming the gates of Jerusalem with song and prayer.


I do and oi vey they were terrible singers.
 
B00Mer
Republican
#8
Man I would love to do Megan Kelly...

Why is FoxNews so anti-Immigration... we are after all a land of immigrants.

Just like I said in this thread, this mass immigration is being used as a diversion.. It's funny how we are being over run with illegals and ISIS is advancing.. I wonder if there is any correlation??

Foreign 'terrorists' breach u.s. Border
 
Twila
+2
#9
The US was founded on immigrants. Forbes magazine stated in 2011 that 40% of fortune 500 companies were founded by immigrants or children of immigrants.

One of those immigrant children to the US could invent the cure for cancer...the cure for poverty...be the next Guillermo Gonzalez Camarena.
 
B00Mer
Republican
#10
 
EagleSmack
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

The US was founded on immigrants. Forbes magazine stated in 2011 that 40% of fortune 500 companies were founded by immigrants or children of immigrants.

One of those immigrant children to the US could invent the cure for cancer...the cure for poverty...be the next Guillermo Gonzalez Camarena.


Dreamers...sigh
 
Kreskin
+2
#12
Pretty soon the Mexicans will be putting us into residential schools.

Get your land claims started!
 
Twila
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Dreamers...sigh

Life hands you lemons you make lemonade.
 
EagleSmack
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

Life hands you lemons you make lemonade.


I don't know what to say except your heart is good.


Be thankful that there is a huge buffer
 
Ludlow
#15
There's no place like home. Wherever that is.
 
BaalsTears
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by CorduroyView Post

My favourite part was when that racist *** in the video called Mexican people an epidemic. He didn't use it metaphorically to describe the problem of immigration. He specifically and clearly said the epidemic was individuals. He thinks Mexican people are a disease. He talks about children being excited to be immigrating, like they're going to Disneyland, as if it's some kind of horrifying revelation. Optimistically coming to a land of opportunity is the most positive immigration narrative, but this guy finds the happiness of children disturbing. Why? Because he's racist. He thinks there's something insidious about happy Mexican children. Surely the children are all part of some sinister plot. They're happiness is indicative of their conspiracy. He also expresses shock at seeing pregnant women, like she's smuggling a demographic bomb across the border. The fear of foreigners reproducing lies at the very heart of racist ideology. This man is expressing the fears that spur genocide.

Canadians lack moral standing to comment on illegal immigration to the United States. You folks are ignorant and arrogant on this subject. That is another way of saying you have a lower level of consciousness.
 
Twila
+1
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

I don't know what to say except your heart is good.


Be thankful that there is a huge buffer


What is the fear with these immigrants? This is a totally serious question, no sarcasm in the question. I'm just wanting to hear what others member here have to say about the affect they'll have.
 
BaalsTears
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

The US was founded on immigrants. Forbes magazine stated in 2011 that 40% of fortune 500 companies were founded by immigrants or children of immigrants.

One of those immigrant children to the US could invent the cure for cancer...the cure for poverty...be the next Guillermo Gonzalez Camarena.

One of those kids could be Jaime Guevara. Jaime was an illegal alien who ended up in my hometown. Don't you wish that Jaime lived next door to you?

Judge to decide on Santa Cruz double murder trial; police say alleged gang member got teardrop tattoos in jail - Santa Cruz Sentinel
 
Twila
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by BaalsTearsView Post

One of those kids could be Jaime Guevara. Jaime was an illegal alien who ended up in my hometown. Don't you wish that Jaime lived next door to you?

Judge to decide on Santa Cruz double murder trial; police say alleged gang member got teardrop tattoos in jail - Santa Cruz Sentinel

I do.

Surrey Six murder trial: 6 shot with heads covered - British Columbia - CBC News
 
BaalsTears
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

What is the fear with these immigrants? This is a totally serious question, no sarcasm in the question. I'm just wanting to hear what others member here have to say about the affect they'll have.

What is the impact of illegal immigration on the American working class?

American Big Business supports illegal immigration as a source of cheap labor.

American Leftists support illegal immigration because it wants more ignorant and unskilled people who are dependent on Big Govt. who will vote Democratic after Amnesty.

Latin American elites support illegal immigration as a safety valve to get rid of their most ignorant and unskilled people who would create social unrest if they stayed at home.

Illegal immigrants and their progeny will never be well educated because the American public school system is a failure.

Assimilation is dead. Multiculturalism is alive. That means illegal immigrants and their children will be part of a separate tribe unfriendly to their unwilling hosts.

Those guys were born in Canada or were naturalized citizens weren't they? If so they were not illegal aliens who didn't belong in Canada.
 
Twila
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by BaalsTearsView Post

What is the impact of illegal immigration on the American working class?

American Big Business supports illegal immigration as a source of cheap labor.

American Leftists support illegal immigration because it wants more ignorant and unskilled people who are dependent on Big Govt. who will vote Democratic after Amnesty.

Latin American elites support illegal immigration as a safety valve to get rid of their most ignorant and unskilled people who would create social unrest if they stayed at home.

Illegal immigrants and their progeny will never be well educated because the American public school system is a failure.

Assimilation is dead. Multiculturalism is alive. That means illegal immigrants and their children will be part of a separate tribe unfriendly to their unwilling hosts.



Those guys were born in Canada or were naturalized citizens weren't they? If so they were not illegal aliens who didn't belong in Canada.


Thanks BaalsTears. I wasn't sure if anyone would answer the questions. I had trouble figuring out how to word it.

Gang members who murder and their nationality: I'm not sure how their nationality makes a difference? Vancouver has several gangs. They don't care about your nationality.

Just found this website about illegals in Canada with warrants. Haven't had much chance to look at it. But at first glance Canada has some undesirably illegals. Seems we ain't perfect.
http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/wc-cg/wan...chees-eng.html

Do you think the gangs that will form from the illegal immigrants will be more dangerous to law abiding citizens?

I'm probably going to have some more questions, if you don't mind, about your other statements.
 
BaalsTears
+1
#22
Nortenos, Surenos, and MS-13 are prominent in my county. The gangs fight over territory. A fifteen year old gang member was shot to death yesterday in my hometown. He was a Norteno in Sureno territory. Possession of territory gives a gang the exclusive right to import and sell drugs in the community. The gangs work for Mexican cartels. There are a variety of drugs being sold here, but the worst is meth.

Meth is sold primarily to young or middle aged White tweekers who use syringes to shoot up. The used syringes are found abandoned on the beaches and parks throughout the county. Tweeking is an expensive habit. To raise the money necessary to feed a habit it's necessary for a tweeker to commit an ongoing series of burglaries and robberies. Those burglaries and robberies bring the gang problem into everyone's neighborhood.

Latin American gangs selling meth to Whites in California today reminds me of the British selling opium to the Chinese in the 19th century. It also reminds me of wolves and caribou.

The presence of illegal aliens in the neighborhood means that gangbangers are present as well. That correlation is evidence of deteriorating neighborhoods and schools. It's like a blight.

Gang members also commit a series of other crimes besides selling drugs. The citizenry becomes intimidated. The quality of life declines.
 
taxslave
No Party Affiliation
+1
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

The US was founded on immigrants. Forbes magazine stated in 2011 that 40% of fortune 500 companies were founded by immigrants or children of immigrants.

One of those immigrant children to the US could invent the cure for cancer...the cure for poverty...be the next Guillermo Gonzalez Camarena.

Actually the US was founded on stealing land from the people that already inhabited the place. The immigrants stole the land and gave them syphilis and smallpox as payment.

Quote: Originally Posted by BaalsTearsView Post

Canadians lack moral standing to comment on illegal immigration to the United States. You folks are ignorant and arrogant on this subject. That is another way of saying you have a lower level of consciousness.

True. We only let them in if they land on our shores in overcrowded derelict boats. Preferably with no ID and no English.
 
EagleSmack
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

What is the fear with these immigrants? This is a totally serious question, no sarcasm in the question. I'm just wanting to hear what others member here have to say about the affect they'll have.


Have you been watching the news?

Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post


True. We only let them in if they land on our shores in overcrowded derelict boats. Preferably with no ID and no English.


We're talking about the Tamils right?
 
taxslave
No Party Affiliation
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Have you been watching the news?




We're talking about the Tamils right?

Some of them are for sure. Many are economic refugees from all over the Pacific Rim.
 
EagleSmack
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post

Some of them are for sure. Many are economic refugees from all over the Pacific Rim.


Imagine fleets a day arriving
 
Twila
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Have you been watching the news?



No, we don't have cable.
 
darkbeaver
Republican
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Can you elaborate?

This ought to be good.

The article I read concerning the claim now in disbute was about two years old, these Latinos were being armed and trianed by DHS and the Fusion traitors.

http://henrymakow.com/2013/02/dhsfem...g-an-army.html

http://www.dhs.gov/blog/2012/09/14/w...naugural-class
Last edited by darkbeaver; Jun 18th, 2014 at 08:55 AM..
 
EagleSmack
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

No, we don't have cable.

I've a feeling that if Canada was being absolutely swamped with illegal immigrants on the scale that the US is you would not be so welcoming.

“It is pleasant, when the sea is high and the winds are dashing the waves about, to watch from the shores the struggles of another."
 
darkbeaver
Republican
#30
Is 22 June 2014 about to be “a date that will live in infamy”?
Tags: DICTATORSHIP
Barack Obama (200 has stated, “We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that is just as powerful, just as strong, [and] just as well-funded.”

Think about it: a “national security force” that is “just as powerful, just as strong, [and] just as well-funded” as our military! If that is not the description of a massive national military/police force to dominate and control the United States of America, what else could it be?

And the main stream media lets it pass without comment.
 

Similar Threads

44
Illegal Immigration: US
by Champloo | Jul 6th, 2006
8
Illegal Immigration in Canada
by LittleRunningGag | May 28th, 2006
5
How to Solve Illegal Immigration
by I think not | Mar 21st, 2006
no new posts