California Libs Push Bill To Redefine Consensual Sex As Rape…

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
california

How does classifying most consensual sex as rape help rape victims? As a lawyer who has handled rape and sexual harassment cases, I have no idea, but this radical result is what some want to happen in California. In endorsing a bill in the California legislature that would require “affirmative consent” before sex can occur on campus, the editorial boards of the Sacramento and Fresno Bee and the Daily Californian advocated that sex be treated as “sexual assault” unless the participants discuss it “out loud” before sex, and “demonstrate they obtained verbal ‘affirmative consent’ before engaging in sexual activity.” Never mind that consent to most sex is non-verbal, and that rape has historically been understood to be an act against someone’s will, rather than simply a non-violent act that they did not consent to in advance. Perhaps in response to the bill, the University of California, on February 25, adopted a policy requiring affirmative consent not just to sex, but to every form of “physical sexual activity” engaged in.

more

California activists seek to redefine quiet, consensual sex as rape through Senate Bill 967 - Liberty Unyielding

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
This is why I went out and became a licensed notary. Now everything is nice and legal with only a few minutes of paperwork. Going all the way to the court house was really a mood killer.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Someone will invent a "Let's Screw" app that can be downloaded for free and used with PIN codes for identification and security.
I'll be damned. That's brilliant!

I'm on it. In honour of you as the concept man, I'll let you choose whether I bring it out in iPhone, Android, or Windows first.

I'll keep the royalties.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
The Americans fought Charlie in the Vietnam war
Yeah.... I know the history of the conflict.

No rabid "liberal" ever referred to people in the Vietnamese Communist movement as Charlie, Victor Charles or VC. It was considered not politically correct to do so. Some I have met, actually referred to him as "brother" as it was a 'nationalist" movement. Followers and hangers on are often referred to as "hippies" - the flower children who were all for "free love".

Don't try to be cool. You either are ... or you aren't.

Last edited:

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Yeah.... I know the history of the conflict.

No rabid "liberal" ever referred to people in the Vietnamese Communist movement as Charlie, Victor Charles or VC. It was considered not politically correct to do so. Some I have met, actually referred to him as "brother" as it was a 'nationalist" movement. Followers and hangers on are often referred to as "hippies" - the flower childers who were all for "free love".

Don't try to be cool. You either are ... or you aren't.

Pete Seeger and his wife went to North Vietnam during the Vietnam War. Believe he considered them brothers.
But; say whatcha want bout Pete, he had the courage of his convictions............short of actually going to a Commie country and actually living there.

Too bad he hadn't stopped singing when his voice wrecked............woops off the OP. sorry.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The decline of morals in society can be attributed to Liberalism and Liberals... it's the self indulgence of sex and drugs, quick gratification and absence of religion.
You've spent a fair amount of time horrifying and nauseating us with tales of your cocksman past. Are you saying it's liberalism that made you jump all those women?

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
california

How does classifying most consensual sex as rape help rape victims? As a lawyer who has handled rape and sexual harassment cases, I have no idea, but this radical result is what some want to happen in California. California activists seek to redefine quiet, consensual sex as rape through Senate Bill 967 - Liberty Unyielding
How are they going to know if a couple verbally discussed consent or not unless there are witnesses? Geeeez some people are dense.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
The decline of morals in society can be attributed to Liberalism and Liberals... it's the self indulgence of sex and drugs, quick gratification and absence of religion.
Meh, Gliberals are just better at getting caught. Cons are better at not getting caught.

How are they going to know if a couple verbally discussed consent or not unless there are witnesses? Geeeez some people are dense.
I can see a whole pile of frivolous court cases coming up with this BS.