Rutgers rage against Rice

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
via sda

Juan Williams;
I am not a conservative but I have spoken out for years against the staggering amount blind hatred directed at black conservatives by liberals.

Liberals are shockingly quick to demean and dismiss brilliant black people like Rice, Carson, Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, U.S. Senator Tim Scott (R-SC), Professor Walter E. Williams and economist Thomas Sowell because they don't fit into the role they have carved out for a black person in America.

Black Americans must be obedient liberals on all things or risk being called a race traitor or an Uncle Tom.
Rutgers rage against Rice -- why do liberals have so much hate for black conservatives? | Fox News

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
The anger, acrimony and fury of white liberals is necessary in order to maintain discipline on the Plantation.
Yup the party of inclusiveness with 57 of 60 named candidates for upcoming senate and governor elections are white .

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

more about this classy stuff

‘Tolerance’ squad reacts to Ben Carson’s CPAC speech: ‘Uncle Tom,’ ‘token’ with ‘house slave syndrome’ | Twitchy

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Well Faux News yappers once again miss the point.

They aren't upset that she is Black but upset at her role in the invasion of Iraq under false premise........

Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice has backed out of delivering the commencement address at Rutgers University following protests by some faculty and students over her role in the Iraq War.

Rice said in a statement Saturday that she informed Rutgers President Robert Barchi that she was declining the invitation.

"Commencement should be a time of joyous celebration for the graduates and their families," Rice said. "Rutgers' invitation to me to speak has become a distraction for the university community at this very special time."

The school's board of governors had voted to pay the former secretary of state under President George W. Bush and national security adviser $35,000 for her appearance at the May 18 ceremony.

But some students and faculty had protested, staging sit-ins and saying Rice bore some responsibility for the Iraq War as a member of the Bush administration. Barchi and other school leaders had resisted the calls to disinvite Rice, saying the university welcomes open discourse on controversial topics.

In her statement, Rice defended her record, saying that she was honored to serve her country and that she had "defended America's belief in free speech and the exchange of ideas." But she said she didn't want to detract from the spirit of the commencement ceremony.

Condoleezza Rice Backs out of Rutgers Commencement - ABC News

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I believe they called Bill Cosby an Uncle Tom because he said kids should not look to gangs for leadership, but education. Of course he also said that he wasn't an African American, that he was in fact born in America which makes him American.

Last I checked Bill Cosby didn't invade anywhere.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Funny, I don't recollect such passionate anger on the right when Michelle Obama cancelled a graduation address because of protests.

There were two posts a week ago about this.

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/us-american-politics/83387-quit-picking-obama-185.html#post1904178
(the headline from Drudge that day)

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/us-american-politics/83387-quit-picking-obama-186.html

The skank didn't cancel, she had to settle for a humbling and compromised rescheduling a day earlier. Now she gets to do the really big "senior recognition day" because a thousand petitioners didn't want her and her flock there at the official graduation. They actually wanted seats for friends and family, not obamanauts and certainly not the bitch's self-serving remarks.

mooch is a turnip. a loud obnoxious eyesore. a near-tranny.

Dr. Rice on the other hand is highly educated, extremely experienced, a classy lady, a musician, a former Democrat (!), can play a round at Augusta, and is easy on the eyes.

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
Conservatives don't think liberals are bad people. Liberals think all conservatives are evil, and therefore illegitimate.

Lol, are you serious? Lots of conservatives think that liberals are very very bad people.

Did you miss stuff like this?

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
via sda

Juan Williams;
I am not a conservative but I have spoken out for years against the staggering amount blind hatred directed at black conservatives by liberals.

Liberals are shockingly quick to demean and dismiss brilliant black people like Rice, Carson, Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, U.S. Senator Tim Scott (R-SC), Professor Walter E. Williams and economist Thomas Sowell because they don't fit into the role they have carved out for a black person in America.

Black Americans must be obedient liberals on all things or risk being called a race traitor or an Uncle Tom.
Rutgers rage against Rice -- why do liberals have so much hate for black conservatives? | Fox News

This is the same stupidity as the thread asking why democrats don't support all gay republicans.

Just because someone says that people shouldn't be discriminated against based on their sexual orientation or skin colour doesn't mean that they have to support every gay or black person simply because they are gay or black.

You are allowed to disagree with anyone of any race or sexual orientation based on their views or actions. Thinking otherwise is just more ignorant BS.