Obama Laughs and Lies About Benghazi During O’Reilly Interview

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
via sda:

There is something seriously wrong with the guy.

RS McCain, on that same O'Reily interview: Obama: "What IRS Scandal?"
..when asked whether or mass corruption, was at play, he responded: “Not even mass corruption — not even a smidgen of corruption.” He acknowledged that then-IRS Commissioner Doug Shulman had been to the White House more than 100 times but said he couldn’t recall speaking to him on any of those occasions.​
McCain: "Nothing to see here. Move along."

Obama Laughs and Lies About Benghazi During O’Reilly Interview | www.independentsentinel.com

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Just 3 more years and we can put an old grumpy white guy back in the White House once more..

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Obama knows something the Republicans don't. People in the Democrats voter base
don't put much stock int Benghazi. The ethnic vote doesn't care about it not part of the
equation really. The hand over the heart minute man thing is not the urban hardcore
vote. That vote rarely will go right. It is far easier to simply say oh its just a bunch of
people looking for an issue. It works. Now if it were immigration reform big issue.
Republicans don't know how to pick their battles and they look scattered and they remind
you of someone looking for a needle in a haystack.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
The Democratic voter base primarily cares about economic paternalism. A segment of the Republican voter base cares about moral paternalism.

The world cares about cutting America down to size. I think that if the world succeeds the US will be weak. That works for me. Btw, Gong Hey Fat Choy boys and girls.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
I suppose you never saw Bush laugh about something involving Iraq or Afghanistan. People laugh.

The Interview......
I find that O'reilley is getting better at not letting politicians filibuster and Obama is very good at deflecting

You dont get to the top by answering questions directly these days. Everyone does that here too. I find it annoying but its sadly in every politician. Deflect deflect deflect. Its rare that you get any straight answers out of them on anything. It wasnt always so. Hopefully that will change back eventually.