Canadian border ‘most likely entry point’ for terrorists, U.S. Congress hears

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
via Blazing Cat Fur

OTTAWA — Canada represents the greatest threat from terrorists trying to enter the United States, a top U.S. border agent told congressional lawmakers this week.

“As far as I am aware, all recent threat assessments have pointed to the northern border as the most likely point of entry into our country for terrorists,” Brandon Judd, president of the National Border Patrol Council, told a House of Representatives’ subcommittee on national security.

more

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
More reason to just join the two countries and have one North American border to protect.. harmonize our immigration laws.

Alternative... build a fence.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
via Blazing Cat Fur

OTTAWA — Canada represents the greatest threat from terrorists trying to enter the United States, a top U.S. border agent told congressional lawmakers this week.

“As far as I am aware, all recent threat assessments have pointed to the northern border as the most likely point of entry into our country for terrorists,” Brandon Judd, president of the National Border Patrol Council, told a House of Representatives’ subcommittee on national security.

more

Then I guess they'd best train their border patrol more thoroughly...

More reason to just join the two countries and have one North American border to protect.. harmonize our immigration laws.

Yeah because if we harmonize our immigration laws they can just walk right down. Boom you really are heart and soul American, it's time to pack up the old kit bag and head south and get your citizenship. From everything you post, you and a few others on here are really more American than Canadian. I know Americans living in Canada that are more Canadian than you. :D They for sure would never want to blend us.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
So they haven't secured the Mexican border yet after all of these decades of pretending they don't want that cheap labour sneaking in and once again they point to the Northern Border...........

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd6vDu_RIbQ

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Yeah because if we harmonize our immigration laws they can just walk right down. Boom you really are heart and soul American, it's time to pack up the old kit bag and head south and get your citizenship. From everything you post, you and a few others on here are really more American than Canadian. I know Americans living in Canada that are more Canadian than you. :D They for sure would never want to blend us.

What a smashing idea!!!

I do that.. ;)

scratch that, done that... ;)

enjoy your winter. lol

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
What a smashing idea!!!

I do that.. ;)

scratch that, done that... ;)

enjoy your winter. lol
awesome, awesome, awesome... do you take guests... ;)

squalls heading this way this aft.

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
yeah I'd hate all that gorgeous sunshine and pristine lake water too... people should stay away, so there is less view obstruction... :D

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Americans Are Finally Learning About False Flag Terror

Why of course the people don’t want war … But after all it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship … Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.”

- Hermann Goering

“The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.

- Josef Stalin

Americans Are Finally Learning About False Flag Terror Washington's Blog

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
via Blazing Cat Fur

more

.....& the southern border is the most likely point of entry into their country
for gardeners and such?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
But a 2009 analysis of arrest and court records since 9/11 by the U.S. Hearst Newspaper group found the U.S. government, “despite a massive injection of resources and staff to guard against terrorists crossing the Canadian border, is mostly catching ordinary illegal immigrants, creating a backlog of court cases and a flurry of protest from the public about random highway stops and bus or train inspections.”

Hmmmmmmm...... So how close is tay, really, to the truth?

Sparrow

Council Member
Nov 12, 2006
Quebec

Build a fence and we could even supply the materials. HaHa