Never Trust a Liberal Over 3

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

Article Photos: New Ann Coulter book rages at GOP with 'change or die' theme

Best-selling conservative author Ann Coulter, who has used her nine books to launch vicious attacks on Democrats, is turning her guns on Republicans in a new book out Monday, calling Florida Sen. Marco Rubio a hypocrite, urging donors freeze contributions to the GOP, and demanding that only governors or senators run for the party’s presidential nomination.

Her point in “Never Trust a Liberal Over 3 -- Especially a Republican” is to shake the party out of its doldrums in time for the 2014 and 2016

more

New Ann Coulter book rages at GOP with 'change or die' theme | WashingtonExaminer.com

relic

Council Member
Nov 29, 2009
Nova Scotia
Whoos body have they got her head on ? They say crazy chicks are good in the sack,so she must be rattlin' good tail.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I'm a big fan mainly because she doesn't hesitate to say what she means. I admire that in people who have the guts to say what they mean, the hell with what anyone else thinks. I also think she's funny.

Good on her - the GOP needs to hear what she has to say 'cuz there are likely many that will agree with her.

JMO

wulfie68

Council Member
Mar 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
The problem with Coulter and her ilk is the need to label everyone that doesn't agree with them in every respect as something absolutely vile. This is something that occurs on both sides of the spectrum,but it annoys me. Its hard to have meaningful dialogue with extremists who display no willingness for compromise or respect for opposing views.