Massachusetts Prevents Conservatives From Adopting Children

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Our left-wing rulers have crossed the Rubicon into pure evil by advancing homosexual adoption, with easily foreseeable results (e.g., here, here, and here). But liberal tolerance doesn’t extend to everyone. Progressive officials weed out parents with conservative values who might not participate in their depraved social engineering schemes:
A video has been uncovered of Massachusetts officials promising to weed out foster parents with conservative values who would only “tolerate” a youth’s gender confusion and not endorse it.
Predictably, now that they have “tolerance,” it is no longer enough. Adoptive parents are required to be the sort who will use child rearing as an opportunity to actively advance the homosexual agenda.
The video was captured by Janet Aldrich of Catch of the Day Video News and featured by political activist Amy Contrada, who researches family issues through the non-profit Massachusetts-based group Mass Resistance organization.
In a new report, Contrada wrote: “It’s now official policy in Massachusetts. Adults holding traditional values will no longer be allowed to adopt or be foster parents.”
Contrada said the video is of a Boston Bar Association forum with the state Department of Children and Families and the state agency on homosexual youth.
You read that correctly. Massachusetts has a state agency devoted to promoting sexual deviancy among children.
“The DFC speakers confirmed that they are ‘weeding out’ adoptive and foster parents who are not willing to wholly accept and support LGBT (lesbian, “gay,” bisexual, or transgender) self-identification by a child in their care,” she wrote.
That is, any parents who are not barking moonbats devoted to the Left’s grotesque sexual agenda.
The video:

MOV314 Massachusetts Commission on LGBT Youth & Massachusetts LGBTQ Bar Association Public Hearing - YouTube

Moonbattery » Massachusetts Prevents Conservatives From Adopting Children

State ‘weeding out’ Christian beliefs

Pro-LGBT Adoptions Only

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I don't even know where to start with this one. The slant of the article is so heavy as to make me not care if the left is out to lunch on this one. How awful is that. "Who cares, you're both stupid!"

It doesn't even warrant research at this point. If this article as it's written could manifest before me as actual people, I would stand them side by side and slap them both with one swing like redheaded step children.