Bill Clinton named father of the year

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
via sda:

But of Course He Is.....

Bill Clinton named father of the year

Holy Smokes, he's an IMPEACHED president, Dis Barred Lawyer that LIED to his wife, his daughter, the American people and he CHEATED on his wife with numerous women..... and he gets father of the year? Wouldn't you think the "Father of The Year" would be required to be faithful to his wife at a minimum?

While we've come to expect this kind of an award might come from today's current media, what does it say about the state of American morals that it comes from the Non-Profit National Fathers Day Council?

NEW YORK (Reuters) - U.S. President Bill Clinton is in line for a new title - Father of the Year.

The non-profit National Father's Day Council plans to award him that honor at a New York fundraiser for Save the Children on Tuesday.

But of Course He Is..... - Small Dead Animals

Yahoo!

lmao

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
I would have expected father of the year to represent a strong role model for kids

Came from a poor background and became President. Seemed to do alright for himself. JFK was his idol so its no surprise that he became a philanderer. :p

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Came from a poor background and became President. Seemed to do alright for himself. JFK was his idol so its no surprise that he became a philanderer. :p

No question the guy accomplished a ton.

Regardless of any transgressions he had (and we all do), I am just saying that due to the high profile nature of his position, his transgressions are also subject to that kind of minutiae detail.

With this in mind, and due to the specifics related to some of his 'less than finer moments' - it would seem that the role model aspect might be questionable

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
How many kids does he have?

Y'know. Just curious. ;-)

Not for lack of trying-- apparently - one ...

#1 - fought him off
#2 &3 , one
#4 possible
#5 cross political species attempt - failed

Attachments

• Ann-Coulter--10620.jpg
    Ann-Coulter--10620.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Hillary-Rodham-Clinton---101673.jpg
    Hillary-Rodham-Clinton---101673.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 3
  • hillary like I care.jpg
    hillary like I care.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 2
  • bill clinton.jpg
    bill clinton.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 3
  • ann_coulter tied.jpg
    ann_coulter tied.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 5

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
They would've given it to George Bush1 but he fathered the greatest mass murderer of the 21st century.

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
Several young women of the past wanted to make the announcement they were carrying his offspring but somehow the sperm has trouble below the esophagus. And rear entry is one inch off center too! BUT... they are probably still trying?

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
How else are you going to get Bill Clinton to speak at your fundraiser? Money, or real or metaphorical blow job. Besides, it's not like this is father of the year 1999, and everyone knows my dad is #1. He's got a mug that says so.

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
Another candidate was Jesse Jackson. He has several illigitamate children and to his credit the Rainbow Coalition has paid support monthly for all of them. Jesse just get the tax write-off. Whay a giy! Another Preacher without a Church too.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
How many kids does he have?

Y'know. Just curious. ;-)

Well, that's just it, I'm sure there are fathers with 8 or 10 kids who have worked two or three jobs to put food on the table for them. That type of guy would impress me much more than Slick Willy!