Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
No in many cases religion is the ultimate manipulation of politics. It is for many a weapon
the ultimate mind control machine. Then for others they are interested in their faith and
don't care about politics. A third category does not care about religion or politics.
In short religion is what it means to the individual and if it improves their lives so be it.
Religion is negative only if its teachings are acted upon and have a negative impact on
others. In its true form religion is meant to be uplifting not tearing people down. If you
encounter a religion that seeks to do harm to others or those who don't believe one
should then question it validity. I have nothing against religion but I have a lot of issues
with people who claim to represent God at any level, they have their own motives
politics included..

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
No in many cases religion is the ultimate manipulation of politics. It is for many a weapon
the ultimate mind control machine. Then for others they are interested in their faith and
don't care about politics. A third category does not care about religion or politics.
In short religion is what it means to the individual and if it improves their lives so be it.
Religion is negative only if its teachings are acted upon and have a negative impact on
others. In its true form religion is meant to be uplifting not tearing people down. If you
encounter a religion that seeks to do harm to others or those who don't believe one
should then question it validity. I have nothing against religion but I have a lot of issues
with people who claim to represent God at any level, they have their own motives
politics included..
And yet "He" said......."Render unto Caesar what belongs to Caesar....................."

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Ya but the fundamentalist crowd the leave out the Caesar part they claim God is the
only authority. Many Christians and Muslims especially hand out that definition a lot.
I say God is whatever one wants him or her to be. But the law of the land must come
first