Clinton is toast for 2016

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Who cares? by 2016 she will be far too old to be prez anyway. But if it worries the rightwingers she should keep them guessing.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
lol... and in closing, I didn't like her glasses. Wow.

What about Walters ears- Why with ears that big he could wear window panes.
Mind you he would have a big problem walking into a slight wind.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
The real issue is the political right is really scared of her and they are starting early.
She can be an nasty piece of work herself and if I were the Republicans I would be
careful her husband is likely to be a candidate for Sainthood and he will campaign.
You know all those urban areas that are left leaning and immigrant? They will all
come out again and the right will whine democracy is not working.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The real issue is the political right is really scared of her and they are starting early.
She can be an nasty piece of work herself and if I were the Republicans I would be
careful her husband is likely to be a candidate for Sainthood and he will campaign.
You know all those urban areas that are left leaning and immigrant? They will all
come out again and the right will whine democracy is not working.

She starting to look a little weather beaten too. I don't think when she alit from that plane amongst a bunch of debris and shrapnel, it did her a hell of a lot of good. -:)

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
She starting to look a little weather beaten too. I don't think when she alit from that plane amongst a bunch of debris and shrapnel, it did her a hell of a lot of good. -:)

They are already raising money for her bid. They want a substantial war chest so as to dissuade some others. reports put it at 100 mil or more before she announces. And Regan was older when elected the first time.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
The right has to be pretty desparate to keep playing this card.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
They are already raising money for her bid. They want a substantial war chest so as to dissuade some others. reports put it at 100 mil or more before she announces. And Regan was older when elected the first time.

Reagan was 70 and she'll be breathing right down it's neck.

Hilary was born Oct. 26/47, so if she becomes president she'll be 69 years and 3 months- personally I don't think she's got it. She bullsh*ts too much.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Old thick ankles won't be President, but I hope her part in the cover-up and misinformation over the killing of a Diplomat and three others does not go unpunished.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Seems to me Wally predicted Obama didn't stand a chance for a second term. It was all them fureners and white guilt that upset his apple cart. I wouldn't put much stock in anything Wally says about politics.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Seems to me Wally predicted Obama didn't stand a chance for a second term. It was all them fureners and white guilt that upset his apple cart. I wouldn't put much stock in anything Wally says about politics.

I suppose he might be a little biased!

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta

Wally has little to do with it. The Obama Administration purposely covered up a terrorist attack and tried to pin it on a video and a bunch of protesters.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Wally has little to do with it. The Obama Administration purposely covered up a terrorist attack and tried to pin it on a video and a bunch of protesters.
Show me one administration since Dwight that has not BSed about something, if not everything, to do with war, terrorism and foreign policy.