Bill Ayers Defends Weather Underground Bombings...

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
From Zip:

“Can’t Compare Them To Boston Bombing”

Unbelievable..
Via Beacon Journal:
KENT: Bill Ayers says people can’t equate the bombings that he and others in the Weather Underground did 40 or so years ago with the April 15 twin bombings in Boston that killed three people.

Ayers, a keynote speaker at Saturday’s annual May 4 commemoration of the National Guard shootings at Kent State in 1970 that left four students dead, spoke briefly after giving his talk before an estimated 350 people on the university’s Commons.

There is no relationship at all between what Weather Underground members did and the bombings that two brothers allegedly committed on April 15 in Massachusetts, Ayers said in response to a reporter’s question. No one died in the Weather Underground bombings.

“How different is the shooting in Connecticut from shooting at a hunting range?” Ayers said. “Just because they use the same thing, there’s no relationship at all.”

Ayers, a retired professor of education at the University of Illinois-Chicago, co-founded the anti-Vietnam War Weather Underground group that bombed the U. S. Capitol, the Pentagon and other buildings in the late 1960s and into the early 1970s. The radical Weather Underground took its name from lyrics in a Bob Dylan song.

The United States is the most violent country that has ever been created, Ayers said.

U.S. Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., committed daily war crimes in Vietnam “and I get asked about violence when what I did was some destruction of property to issue a scream and cry against an illegal war in which 6,000 people a week are being killed,” Ayers said. “Six thousand a week being killed and I destroyed some property. Show me the equivalence. You should ask John McCain that question … I’m against violence.”

“To conflate a group of fundamentalist people [in Boston] who are nihilistic in some way with a group of people who spent their lives trying to oppose the murder of 6,000 people a week … and still the killing went on. And still the killing went on. What would you have done?” Ayers said. “There’s no equivalence [with Boston]. Property damage. That’s what we did.”

Keep reading…
Property damage? For those who may not recall, The Weather Underground were the “terrorists” of the 60s and early seventies, along with aligned group, the Black Panthers. WU bombed multiple buildings, including the U.S. Capitol and the Pentagon.

They were suspected in the other bombings, including one that killed a police officer in San Francisco.

Three of their members were killed when they were preparing a bomb loaded with nails (much like the pressure cooker bombs used in Boston) to blow up at a dance at Fort Dix in order to kill and maim as many military as they could.

What happened to Bill Ayers? Despite admitting to participation in bombings, including those at the Capitol and the Pentagon, he was never punished. He became a professor, has inculcated how many others in his hatred for this country and has even said he “didn’t do enough”.

Bill Ayers Defends Weather Underground Bombings, “Can’t Compare Them To Boston Bombing” | Weasel Zippers

This douche Ayers should DIAF.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
"Despite admitting to participation in bombings, including those at the Capitol and the Pentagon, he was never punished."

As far as I know there is no statutory limitations on murder.. he admitted to being involved with the murder of a police officer. Where is the justice??

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
How does a terrorist become the keynote speaker at a memorial?

I must be going about life completely the wrong way.

"Despite admitting to participation in bombings, including those at the Capitol and the Pentagon, he was never punished."

As far as I know there is no statutory limitations on murder.. he admitted to being involved with the murder of a police officer. Where is the justice??
Criminal Justice system It's where criminals get justice instead of the victim.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
The Bamster had a poster of Ayers on the ceiling above his bed. Maybe he still does.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
walter the bamster wasn't even born in the States, he was out of country at the time growing up and all...can't blame him this one time

everything else IS his fault though

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Lest we forget.. Murdered by Bill Ayers and his Weather Underground Terrorists

Patrolman Walter A. Schroeder, Boston Police Department, Massachusetts

The 'Weathermen', a group which Bill Ayers was a member and about which he remains unrepentant to this day, murdered four people. They (Weathermen Cathy Wilkerson and Susan Saxe) were part of the gang that shot Boston policeman Walter Schroeder in the back during a bank robbery in Brighton (a section of Boston) Massachusetts in 1970. He died after attempts to save him that included giving him 77 pints of blood (source -Harvard Crimson). They also murdered Brinks guard Peter Paige, police officers Edward O'Grady and Waverly Brown in Nanuet, NY in 1981. Paige was gunned down with automatic weapons as he emerged from a bank carrying the cash. O'Grady and Brown were killed with a barrage of automatic weapon fire after they pulled over the getaway vehicle containing three Weathermen, Chris Dobbs, Samuel Brown and Judith Alice Clark. All charges against Ayers for crimes as a 'Weatherman' were dropped.

Source(s):

Harvard Crimson and Wikipedia

3 out of 4 go to prison.. guess who the rat was?

Maybe, just maybe justice will prevail - some day. God willing.

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Really, what murder? Maybe I'm reading your statement wrong..but I was never involved in a murder or accessory to one, so please pull your head out of your a$$.

Bill Ayers was, and justice has ignored his admissions.

Oh, dear. Abusive personal comments. Poor you. Reason failed so quickly to personal abuse.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Oh, dear. Abusive personal comments. Poor you. Reason failed so quickly to personal abuse.

Give it rest... you're trolling and posting garbage and making accusations that are liable towards me.. saying I was involved in a murder so I should hope that justice does not prevail.

Your post and statements are hog-wash, empty BS defending an admitted and confessed murderer.

YOU!! are nothing more than the terrorists YOU defend.

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
Give it rest... you're trolling and posting garbage and making accusations that are liable towards me.. saying I was involved in a murder so I should hope that justice does not prevail.

Your post and statements are hog-wash, empty BS defending an admitted and confessed murderer.

YOU!! are nothing more than the terrorists YOU defend.

It's a nice spring day and maybe both of you should consider shutting down the electronics & going for a walk outside...

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
mea culpa ....

My tracking GPs missed your walkabout....

Ayres is what I & many were in the 1970's, beleivers that America should pull out unconditionally.

Unfortunately, as time, Pol Pot, & the exodus of the boat people showed us - we were both wrong in our assumptions..

Ayres still clings to a fantasy.