Sea Lions, Pit Bulls, and Guns... Oh My!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I am so cracking up Petros. I could think all day and not come up with a story like this.

Where do we begin?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Sigh. Congresswoman Giffords being a gun-control advocate and the seal incident.

Sigh... did you read the article?

The sea lion attacked and the dog didn't have its gun handy?

I bet that sea lion wished he had a glock.

(MS)NBC Los Angeles said the sea lion swam away south towards Gulf Cove Beach. What a bunch of clowns. That sea lion was as dead as Julius Caesar.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Oh my god.

Please forbid each and every one of those morons from ever setting foot in nature again.

And why on earth would you help the dog rip that poor sea lion apart like that? Grab it and make it a game of tug of war? Really smart guys.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Oh my god.

Please forbid each and every one of those morons from ever setting foot in nature again.

And why on earth would you help the dog rip that poor sea lion apart like that? Grab it and make it a game of tug of war? Really smart guys.

California Babyyyyy!

The comments from the peanut gallery on the beach were something eh?

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
"Take it out in the water and drown it... just drown the dog."

The girl looks up...

"What the f***!"

lol. If you can't stop your dog from attacking while you have it on a leash, and can't get it to release something it's killing, it's sound advice. lol.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
lol. If you can't stop your dog from attacking while you have it on a leash, and can't get it to release something it's killing, it's sound advice. lol.

And I think... I THINK he meant just to submerge the dogs head till it lets go. But you never know.

And the baby seal tug-o-war... say what?! How did that help?