Ban contraception sales to singles...

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
...and punish those having sex outside of marriage, to restore sanity, says Pat Fagan of the Family Research Council. Seriously. Apparently this all started 41 years ago. Who knew?

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
Let's ban cigarettes to singles first, to see how that works.

For those who feel I may be off topic; contraceptives before sex, cigarettes after.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
...and punish those having sex outside of marriage, to restore sanity, says Pat Fagan of the Family Research Council. Seriously. Apparently this all started 41 years ago. Who knew?
Dude's just pissed because he didn't get any before he got married. Jealousy is a powerful negative emotion. Organizations like that should be banned.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Fagan argued that the Supreme Court decision was wrong because it effectively meant that “single people have the right to engage in sexual intercourse.” “Society never gave young people that right, functioning societies don’t do that, they stop it, they punish it, they corral people, they shame people, they do whatever,” Fagan said
What a tool!

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Oh, wait, maybe women got pregnant by "drinking a potion made with powdered wolf's *****" or some such goofy old wives' tale.
Anyway, wtf does sex have to do with marriage?
Oh, wait, that came out wrong. :/
I meant wtf does marriage have to do with sex?

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
I don't know the current theory, but Biblical scholars will tell you that woman is simply a receptacle like good loam in which the male seed can grow.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Love this line: “Society never gave young people that right, functioning societies don’t do that, they stop it, they punish it, they corral people, they shame people, they do whatever,” Fagan said.

Wow.

They shame them, they do whatever. Inquiring minds want to know, "how far will you go"?

pun intended

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
MEMORANDUM TO COLPY
Re: Contraceptives
As I am a Canadian and not concerned with American matters constitutional, is there an amendment which permits concealed carry?

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Love this line: “Society never gave young people that right, functioning societies don’t do that, they stop it, they punish it, they corral people, they shame people, they do whatever,” Fagan said.

Wow.

They shame them, they do whatever. Inquiring minds want to know, "how far will you go"?

pun intended
Whips, dungeons, amputations, etc. You know, the real 13th century fun sex toys Inquisitors used to play with.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Whips, dungeons, amputations, etc. You know, the real 13th century fun sex toys Inquisitors used to play with.
functioning societies don’t do that... or do they... it takes a special kinda person I think

Here's a little gem about Perkins: Perkins resigned from the police force in 1992 due to a disagreement over reporting and police tactics in containing anti-abortion protests by Operation Rescue.

And a bit about Operation Rescue:
Operation Save America (formerly Operation Rescue National) is a fundamentalist [1] [2] Christian conservative organization based in Dallas, Texas, that opposes human induced abortion and its legality, non-Christian religions, and homosexuality.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I don't know the current theory, but Biblical scholars will tell you that woman is simply a receptacle like good loam in which the male seed can grow.
Although some fundamentalist would like to think so, women are not just sperm receptacles.

They can make sammiches too.