Is Slick Willie Clinton Really Father of the Year?

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012
As chair of the National Father’s Day/Mother’s Day Council, it is my great privilege to designate former president William Jefferson Clinton as one of this year’s Father of The Year honorees.

For 72 years, our not-for-profit Council based in New York has been giving out these honors to such deserving recipients as John Edwards, Bing Crosby, Larry King, Joe Frazier, Ted Kennedy, John F. Kennedy and Babe Ruth because they were all “contemporary lifestyle leaders of our culture”.

Former president Clinton obviously follows in the tradition of these worthy past recipients, particularly John Edwards, Ted Kennedy, John F. Kennedy and Babe Ruth who were all well known for constant womanizing, sex scandals and living large.

He doesn’t measure up to Bing Crosby when it comes to being a mean, cold, viscous, child-abusing drunk or to Larry King for being a much married father who believes it is fine to sire children who will be lucky to reach their teens while he is still alive nor to Joe Frazier in the “teach your children both male and female how to get their faces fractured, their brains scrambled and then wind up broke” department but then nobody is perfect.

Certainly Bill Clinton is a lifestyle leader of our contemporary culture, a role model for fathers who want to be able to screw around on their wives with impunity, have just one child underfoot, profit from a marriage of convenience and do their own thing while not getting bogged down by family obligations.

Some might say that Slick Willie is an inappropriate choice as a Father of The Year because his behavioural and lifestyle choices may not be good ones to emulate such as his decision to have just one child which will result in the end of the human race if we generally follow his example.

To these sceptics I say first that both Charlie Sheen and Woody Allen were unavailable for the presentation ceremonies in New York in June and we had to choose somebody.

As well, if the Nobel Peace Prize committee can choose Barack Obama as its award recipient when he had yet to do a single thing for peace except to be a community organizer in Chicago which is a war zone where more Americans were killed last year than in Afghanistan, then surely we can choose Slick Willie Slime Bucket as our honoree.

In addition, may I point out that Zipper Billy Clinton is a Democrat and our New York based committee is composed of Democrats and we Democrats have a long and proud history of awarding prizes to other Democrats who don’t really deserve them?

And in closing, it’s not so much about choosing model fathers as it is about choosing model fund raisers who can attract really large donations to our council.

Why else do you think we would have chosen Hulk Hogan a few years ago when he was riding high?

The award ceremony takes place in New York City on the Tuesday before father’s Day. Don’t you dare miss it. But if you must miss it, at least send cash.

NOTE FOR NON-DEMOCRATS: INCREDIBLY, THIS COUNCIL AND THIS AWARD EXISTS AND MOST INCREDIBLY OF ALL, CLINTON AND THE OTHERS CITED WERE INDEED CHOSEN AS FATHERS OF THE YEAR

Last edited:

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012
lol So the National Father’s Day/Mother’s Day Council has an opinion. So?

Wouldja be bitchin if it were some rightwing despot like Pinochet, Ted? :D

- What a silly, silly bastard you can be, totally unable to defend the indefensible except to engage in sgtill more ridiculous attacks on and accusations about me. Where and when have I ever extolled some right wing despot and who was said despot? In actual fact, I reject despots of both the right like Pinochet and Hitler and the left like Mugabe and Mao. What about you?

A thread was opened for this. Gotta stay current.

- Presumably it said nothing the least bit revealing or telling or significant or I would have remembered at least scanning it. Would you kindly reference it by title and date so I can find it and figure out why it made such an underwhelming impression on me.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I can see why teddy would be upset. Clinton only screwed a couple of woman and gets nominated Father of the Year while teddy's hero, george the lessor F U C K E D the whole country and didn't even get dishonourable mention.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Considering what an ugly kid Chelsea was I'd say he should get an award for not putting her in a burlap bag and tossing her into the river.

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012
A thread was opened for this. Gotta stay current.

- G ... You are right and I thank you for drawing it to my attention. Walter, my profound apologies! I always try to read your stuff, lobbied for your return to the board, have no idea how I missed the thread in question that you started, and will do my best to ensure that I don't goof up and start another parallel thread in the future.

Or Newt Gingrich - Yesiree - Father of the Year.

- G ... I have written here before about how I am not a fan of Gingrich and about how peed off I am at him for weakening Romney's candidacy during that ridiculous, gruellng, costly primary contest of 23 debates. As to his personal life, if the "learned" council can choose Bill Clinton and John Edwards as Fathers of The year then they can also choose Newt Gingrich. But they obviously shouldn't choose any of these sorry excuses for husbands and fathers.

um... it was posted by your politcal bed-mate, walter.

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/us-american-politics/113717-left-has-no-shame.html

but don't feel bad. I'm sure he misses you too.

- 55M ... As my current wife and my former wives and girlfriends would testify, I am an unrepenatant heterosexual and so Walter has the wrong plumbing to be my bed-mate. However, I unreservedly apologize to him for missing his parallel thread and can only offer the W.C. Fields excuse "Everybody makes mistakes. thats why they have rubber mats around spitoons."

I can see why teddy would be upset. Clinton only screwed a couple of woman and gets nominated Father of the Year while teddy's hero, george the lessor F U C K E D the whole country and didn't even get dishonourable mention.

- TS ... That joke about a president screwing the entire country is so original for you that I'm betting it is less than 100 years and 20 presidents old! Congratulations on your originality.

- It reminds me of a joke my fellow airforce officers told back in the early 70s about PM Trudeau. PET was flying in an air force transport plane over Saskatchewan when he turned to his wife and said "I think I'll throw a $10 bill out the window and make some farmer happy!". (This was a major moment for PET because he was a cheap SOB with his own money and once sued the town council where he had his cottage for overtaxing him by $8 that year.) Margaret thought for a second and responded, "Pierre, why don't you throw two $5 bills out the window and make two farmers happy?". The Flight Sargeant - steward standing a few feet behind them whispered to himself, "Why don't you throw yourself out the window and make everybody happy?".

Thank you, ladies and germs, I'm here all week, be sure to try the veal and to tip your waiter.

You know, of course:

Blame Obama!

- G ... You are the first of the loony lefties to bring up the name of your hero the management trainee and instant president BO. But since you have, let me enlighten you that the undisputed leader of the blame game is your hero himself who got elected blaming Bush for everything and who got re-elected blaming everything on Bush, the GOP members of congress, Europe, global warming, halitosis, the heartbreak of psoriasis, etc. There has never been a US president so inclined to blame everyone else and avoid accepting any responsibility for political and economic developments. What a joke is Obama and what a joke people like you are for buying his crapolla.

Considering what an ugly kid Chelsea was I'd say he should get an award for not putting her in a burlap bag and tossing her into the river.

- RCS ... Chelsea looks somewhat better lately, less horsey and Princess Anne like than before, which probably means she's had sopme work done.

- In any case, I feel sorry for her or anyone else who was raised in such a disfunctional family and loveless, absentee marriage and would not mind were she nominated as Daughter of The Year for her long suffering as the Clinton's kid and her loyalty to Slime Bucket Billy who certainly did not deserve it.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
Wow you really have a "hate on" for the Clintons. What did they do to you personally again? Or are you just spouting anti-Democratic propaganda from right wing hate sources, like the right wing cable news media and are too brain washed to form your own opinions about anything.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
- G ... You are right and I thank you for drawing it to my attention. Walter, my profound apologies! I always try to read your stuff, lobbied for your return to the board, have no idea how I missed the thread in question that you started, and will do my best to ensure that I don't goof up and start another parallel thread in the future.

- G ... I have written here before about how I am not a fan of Gingrich and about how peed off I am at him for weakening Romney's candidacy during that ridiculous, gruellng, costly primary contest of 23 debates. As to his personal life, if the "learned" council can choose Bill Clinton and John Edwards as Fathers of The year then they can also choose Newt Gingrich. But they obviously shouldn't choose any of these sorry excuses for husbands and fathers.

- 55M ... As my current wife and my former wives and girlfriends would testify, I am an unrepenatant heterosexual and so Walter has the wrong plumbing to be my bed-mate. However, I unreservedly apologize to him for missing his parallel thread and can only offer the W.C. Fields excuse "Everybody makes mistakes. thats why they have rubber mats around spitoons."

- It reminds me of a joke my fellow airforce officers told back in the early 70s about PM Trudeau. PET was flying in an air force transport plane over Saskatchewan when he turned to his wife and said "I think I'll throw a $10 bill out the window and make some farmer happy!". (This was a major moment for PET because he was a cheap SOB with his own money and once sued the town council where he had his cottage for overtaxing him by $8 that year.) Margaret thought for a second and responded, "Pierre, why don't you throw two $5 bills out the window and make two farmers happy?". The Flight Sargeant - steward standing a few feet behind them whispered to himself, "Why don't you throw yourself out the window and make everybody happy?".

Thank you, ladies and germs, I'm here all week, be sure to try the veal and to tip your waiter.

- RCS ... Chelsea looks somewhat better lately, less horsey and Princess Anne like than before, which probably means she's had sopme work done.

- In any case, I feel sorry for her or anyone else who was raised in such a disfunctional family and loveless, absentee marriage and would not mind were she nominated as Daughter of The Year for her long suffering as the Clinton's kid and her loyalty to Slime Bucket Billy who certainly did not deserve it.
Don not take this personal but you appeared to have a number of relationships that hit the rocks?
And to top it off a God Dammed Air Force Officer.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012
Don not take this personal but you appeared to have a number of relationships that hit the rocks?
And to top it off a God Dammed Air Force Officer.

- G ... Yes, I used to be a player but the differences between Zipper Billy Clinton and me were that I grew up and went monogamous the year I turned forty while Billy never did grow up and screwed around in the governor's mansion, the white house, etc., that I never lied under oath or on television (and I have had occasion to do both) while Billy was a serial liar about his serial adultery, that I have had a faithful, loving marriage of 27 years now and he has a marriage/merger of mutual political convenience and, that he has been chosen as a father of the year and I have not.

- Why are you so hostile to air force officers?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
- G ... Yes, I used to be a player but the differences between Zipper Billy Clinton and me were that I grew up and went monogamous the year I turned forty while Billy never did grow up and screwed around in the governor's mansion, the white house, etc., that I never lied under oath or on television (and I have had occasion to do both) while Billy was a serial liar about his serial adultery, that I have had a faithful, loving marriage of 27 years now and he has a marriage/merger of mutual political convenience and, that he has been chosen as a father of the year and I have not.

- Why are you so hostile to air force officers?
You knew the blow job thing was a just a diversion right?

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012
You knew the blow job thing was a just a diversion right?

- P ... Clinton was not impeached due to his regular blow jobs from his young staff but rather he was impeached because he lied - get it, HE L-I-E-D - both under oath to a grand jury and several times to the American people on national television about his affair with Monica Lewinsky. Many people including a majority of the members of the House of Representatives at the time and a near majority of members of the Senate rightly believed that the chief law officer of the flipping country ought not to lie under oath or on television or to the congress, is unfit to hold the office of president if he does so, and must be removed from office if he is proven to have done so.

- Similarly, it was not the unsuccessful two bit, third rate Watergate burglary that led to Nixon's impeachment trial and resignation but the fact that he got caught LYING to the American people on television as well as lying to members of congress about not knowing about and not going along with the cover up attempt.