Sophisticated Negroes

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
8O There's a name what ain't been around for awhile. No, not sophisticated.

I thought Black People took great offense at being called Negros.

------------------------------

Just read that "Perils of being aloof". It's another attempt to discredit Obama. Only that.

He was hardly aloof when dealing with the latest US massacre, or hurricane aftermath.

Hey, Repubs, the goddam election is OVER, (not for them), and YOUSE lost.

Wanna see aloof, check out Romney, who doesn't have too much in common with poor folks cause "they have a safety net"

****ing cons.:shaking2:

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
Yep, the ole race ticket; but, the Republican horse broke a leg.

A horse with a broken leg can't get uppity.

Talk about a lack of sophistication...

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
8O There's a name what ain't been around for awhile. No, not sophisticated.

I thought Black People took great offense at being called Negros.

------------------------------

Just read that "Perils of being aloof". It's another attempt to discredit Obama. Only that.

He was hardly aloof when dealing with the latest US massacre, or hurricane aftermath.

Hey, Repubs, the goddam election is OVER, (not for them), and YOUSE lost.

Wanna see aloof, check out Romney, who doesn't have too much in common with poor folks cause "they have a safety net"

****ing cons.:shaking2:

You're right Nugs. I remember after Bush won both elections the libtards got over it right away and were very supportive.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
The problem is left or right buy into this and respond to the max. Obama won and its time
to get on with creating the next stage of an ever changing America. Yes there will be a
medical plan, yes there will be something done about crazy gun laws, I hope not banning
them for all but some equitable legislation. Yes things are changing in America but that
has been the case since they became a country.
The struggle now is between two nationally defined groups. The rural and traditional urban
Republicans and the urban social safety net, and middle class Democrats who are in some
ways conservative as well but at least regarded as progressive.
The problem the ultra right is having is the voice they once had has diminished as people want
the same programs as others in the industrialized world have.
Change never comes easy, it comes with winners and loser and a lot of mistakes along the way
for the next generation to deal with. I think everyone could take a step back and realize at some
point, there has to be a unification of the people.
It really is a case of they hate Obama and that has become more important than serving the people.

If the current Congress is not careful they could find themselves with a lot of time on their hands and
Obama with a Senate, a Congress and the White House made up of Majority Democrats.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
You're right Nugs. I remember after Bush won both elections the libtards got over it right away and were very supportive.

personally I got over it fast. Its the day I realised how Retarded dumb, stupid and hopeless you Americans are. lol

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Coming from you, one of the dumbest members of CanCon I am actually feeling pretty good.

Look how smart you are!

LOL.

Lol stupid American hahhaha.
Voting in bush two times what a bunch of dim wits.
You guys are for sure the sadess bunch on earth.
I can't spell but I sure would not be stupid enough to vote Bush in two times

dumb fu cks lol

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
And you cannot spell.

And these are your interests...

"Politic, Psycologie, science,"

Such a dumb a**.

Voting in bush two times what a bunch of dim wits. You guys are the sadess buch on earth thats for sure
I can't spell but I sure dont vote in Bush two times dumb fu ck lol

Keep going idiot!

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Voting in bush two times what a bunch of dim wits. You guys are the sadess buch on earth thats for sure
I can't spell but I sure would not be stupid enough to vote Bush in two times you dumb fu cks lol
Did you lose this???

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I can't spell but I sure would not be stupid enough to vote Bush in two times

dumb fu cks lol

Is your mommy helping correct your mistakes?

You're right, you can't spell. Which makes it all the more hilarious seeing you call Americans dumb. Our first graders here can spell better than you.

Alone... very diffrent and laughing at this mess every day shaking my head at how stupid we all are.

Speak for yourself moron.

You guys are for sure the sadess bunch on earth.

Come on, you can do it. One more for you to correct slow one.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Is your mommy helping correct your mistakes?

You're right, you can't spell. Which makes it all the more hilarious seeing you call Americans dumb. Our first graders here can spell better than you.

Speak for yourself moron.

Come on, you can do it. One more for you to correct slow one.

Lol I can't spell english cause it not my first lingo, but I sure am not stupid enough to vote for Bush in two times in a row. Lol What kind of dumb stupid hopeless person would do that?

Lol oh right!!! Americans like you hahahhahaha
Only you bunch would be that dumb.

Thank god there is a rule to stops a person from running 3 times. They added that cause they know you guys would be stupid enough to vote for him a 3rd time lol hahahahahahahahaah

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Lol I can't spell english cause it not my first lingo, but I sure am not stupid enough to vote for Bush in two times in a row. Lol What kind of dumb stupid hopeless person would do that?

Lol oh right!!! Americans like you hahahhahaha
Only you bunch would be that dumb.

You actually spelled English correctly although you did not use a capital "E" and you used it incorrectly in the sentence.

It is "because"... not "cause". Two different (not diffent as you used earlier) meanings.

Keep going Quiche eater! Keep showing everyone how smart you are! Show us that good Canadian education you received.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Keep going Quiche eater! Keep showing everyone how smart you are!

You don't need to know how to spell in english to know voting in Bush the second time was the most retarded thing to happen on earth
Lol its ok Eagle, If your not worth a laugh your not worth much. hahhahaha
I guess
Every nation makes a few mistakes.
He sure had you guys fooled though lol!!! hahahhahah
Boy did he ever have you guys fooled.
Lol

Last edited:

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
You don't need to know how to spell in english to know voting in Bush the second time was the most retarded thing to happen on earth
I guess
Lol

Did you just pop in to trample on a thread?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I guess
Lol

You would think one would want to at least know how to spell before calling someone else retarded and stupid you dumb a**.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
You would think one would want to at least know how to spell before calling someone else retarded and stupid you dumb a**.

Not including the case in question there are many bright people that can not spell. Dyslexia is only one of many causes. English as a second language as well although that one can usually be fixed.