Fat Albert Gore Wins The Nobel Prize for Hypocrisy

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012
- There is, of course, no Nobel Hypocrisy Prize and if there were it would have gone not to Gore but to the Norwegian quasi-communist crackpots on the Nobel Peace Prize selection committee who in 2009 awarded said prize to Dear Leader Barack Obama mere days after he took office and before he had done anything except find out where the designated smoking area outside the White House was located.

- But if there were a 2013 Nobel Hypocrisy Prize, it would simply have to go to Fat Albert Gore the global warming bore consequent to his breathtakingly two faced and hypocritical triple play of the past week.

- Last week Gore and his associates sold their eye glazer of a TV network that nobody other than a tiny cadre of left wing loons actually watches to the Middle East TV network Al Jazeera for a tidy profit of upwards of $100 million.

- Gore was for eight years the VP under Bill Clinton (please note that "under Bill Clinton" is just a figure of speech here because even Zipper Billy has better taste than to want to boink Fat Albert) and as such as well as as speaker of the senate was foresquare in favour of the Clinton sponsored senate resolution passed 98-0 which declared that regime change in Iraq was a new goal of American foreign policy.

- So it is at least mildly hypocritical and arguably treasonous for a former US VP to sell out to a Middle East Muslim owned and controlled TV network that is implacably anti-American, anti-Israel, anti-West and pro-big oil and that seeks to establish a stronger foothold in the US to spread anti-American and pro-oil propoganda, especially when the Gore group had offers from American buyers.

- It is even more hypocritical as a docterinaire down-the-(party)line Democrat supporting and repeating Obama's "the rich must pay more" codswallop to rush this sale to Al Jazeera through in the final week of the year so as to avoid the higher capital gains and income taxes on the sale that will take effect on January 1st consequent to Obama's "Grand Bargain" which involved $42 dollars in increased taxes (mostly on the middle class and the poor) for every $1 in cuts to wasteful spending.

- But the third and most impressive bit of Fat Albert hypocrisy is for this snake oil salesman for global warming hysteria who said and did d$ck all about global warming as an eight year VP but has scored Hollyweird hero status and personal wealth of at least two hundred million on the global warming scare to transition from snake oil salesman to Big OIl salesman by selling out his TV business to the oil rich and oil champion government of Qatar which funds Al Jazeeera.

- Surely, Fat Albert, you won't be taking that dirty oil money from the government of Qatar to enable an anti-American propoganda machine to strengthen its beachead in the US and at a time calaculated to minimize your taxes?

- Why that would be the Height of Hypocrisy!

- On the other hand, you are a life long Democrat and being a Democrat means never having to say you're sorry or wrong or lying or a crook or a hypocrite.

- Oh what the hell - take the Big Oil money, Fat Albert and use it to buy a chain of massage parlours or something else you enjoy. It may be Big Oil money but it can buy you a lifetime supply of baby oil and, err, masseuses and other stuff you really care about.

- Al Gore, Democrat of The Week (not to mention the weak minded).

Last edited:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Did you write this all by yourself Teddy? Perhaps you should get the Nobel Prize for hate mongering and name calling. You are just another right wing loonie toon teabagger.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Did you write this all by yourself Teddy? Perhaps you should get the Nobel Prize for hate mongering and name calling. You are just another right wing loonie toon teabagger.

I somehow don't think he gives a continental F**k!-:)

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
It's not like he sold Big Bird to the Chinese.

The hypocracy is from those calling for open and free enterprise who have an issue with people engaged in open and free enterprise.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
It's not like he sold Big Bird to the Chinese.

The hypocracy is from those calling for open and free enterprise who have an issue with people engaged in open and free enterprise.
While you forgive the hypocracy of those You admire .....
Ironic isn't it?????

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Teddy just doesn't like the fact that Gore is a good businessman. Not everyone can convince the world to give them money for nothing and feel good about it.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Teddy just doesn't like the fact that Gore is a good businessman. Not everyone can convince the world to give them money for nothing and feel good about it.

Teddy just doesn't like the fact that Dems and Republicans are basically the same thing............do what's popular and best for their wallets!

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012

- Cliffy ... Yes, I did write this opinion piece all by myself which certainly sets me apart from moronic lefty loons like yourself who are utterly incapable of original thoughts articulately expressed or even laughable attempst at rational argument.

- You seem to be rather adept at hate mongering yourself, Cracked Pot Cliffy, preferring to make up crap about me rather than to actually discuss and debate the points I made about Gore`s hypocrisy.

- As to the Tea Party crap, you are as always incorrect and I have written here and elsewhere about how the Tea Party made enough difference in the GOP nomination process and in the 2012 election campaign to ensure Romney`s defeat not that unlike what happened in the early 90s in Canada when Manning and his Reform Party managed to split the PC party and ensure the victory of the Lieberals and a leader who spoke neither of Canada`s official languages, looked like the driver of the getaway car, never read anything longer than a bumper sticker and could go a decade without an original thought.

- You know, if you weren`t such an obvious lefty loon, I`d feel insulted rather than amused by your usual knee jerk (accent on jerk) and totally ad hominem reaction to my Gore post.

- Colpy ... I missed this Rex Murphy column before you posted it here but I must say that it seems Rex makes the same points that I did in the opening post of this thread.

- Do you suppose that he is now trembling at the prospect of being savaged by Cracked Pot Cliffy as a right wing loon, Tea Party supporter, yadda, yadda, yadda. I highly doubt it.

While you forgive the hypocracy of those You admire .....
Ironic isn't it?????

- DS ... Very well said! And for the record, I have never advocated unfettered capitalism against national interests such as, for example, selling nuclear weapons to terrorists and I have always felt that those who are in or as in Gore`s case retired from the most senior political positions in a nation have or should have an even higher threshold than ordinary citizens when it comes to what they sell and to whom they sell it.

- This can go too far as in the case of retired President Woodrow Wilson in the early 1920s who exasperated the hell out of his law partner and led to the spllitting up of their law practice because Wilson turned down almost every case presented to them as a conflict of interest for an ex-president. Unlike Gore and too many of today`s politicians, Wilson was an exceptionally patriotic and ethical politician who worked himself into a couple of strokes while serving his country as president and who would turn over in his grave today at the errant hypocrisy and opportunism of political pygmies and weasels like Al Gore.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Just remember. The Republicans can repeal the FCC ruling that allowed foreign ownership of American Media outlets anytime it wants to.................

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
-Wilson was an exceptionally patriotic and ethical politician who worked himself into a couple of strokes while serving his country as president and who would turn over in his grave today at the errant hypocrisy and opportunism of political pygmies and weasels like Al Gore.

And yet you extol weasels like Romney, a little hypocritical, eh what?

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012
And yet you extol weasels like Romney, a little hypocritical, eh what?

- JLM ... Almost the only sensible and accurate thing you have said since I have been posting here is that you know very little about US politics. And I keep promising myself not to unfairly engage in verbal combat with unarmed combattants. Sorry about that.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
- JLM ... Almost the only sensible and accurate thing you have said since I have been posting here is that you know very little about US politics. And I keep promising myself not to unfairly engage in verbal combat with unarmed combattants. Sorry about that.

The problem with you Teddy, has very little to do with U.S. politics which I admit I only have a smattering of knowledge, but more to do with human nature (which I have slightly more knowledge of). Generally speaking when a person comes down 100% on one side of an argument and zero on the other side, it can be a sign of a few things...............not recognizing the old adage- "there is an exception to every rule", trying to justify a preconceived notion he's not willing to budge on, or one of several ulterior motives. There are some people who deserve being put down but quite frankly the way you continually put down Obama with filthy language, and criminal accusations in my mind is detestable (what is left for the likes of Hitler or Idi Amin?) It just removes all credibility.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
America runs on free market capitalism first and foremost. His decision to sell to the highest bidder is no surprise, and fully in keeping with the way he lives his life and runs his business/markets himself. Al Gore is a product, a business, not a person. Like most politicians.