Land of the free

The Old Medic

Council Member
May 16, 2010
The World
Locutus, you REALLY do not understand the difference between "Words" and "Actions", or the difference between the government and private companies do you?

There is no unbridled "Freedom" to do anything that you want to do, at any time you feel like doing it, in the USA and there never has been.

Manatee's are endangered, and it is illegal to even touch them, much less "ride" them. Ignorance of the law is simply no excuse. Any person with more than about 5 functional grey cells should know that you do NOT touch ANY wild animal.

Private companies are free to dismiss employees for any reason, so long as it does not infringe on race, religion, ethnicity, etc. A large company may well (and should) fire employees that refuse to get Flu shots, because they will likely lose time from work that they need not have.

Palm scanners are entirely appropriate.

So far, every case of people recording/photographing Cops has either been thrown out on the original court appearance, or by a court of appeals. EVERY ONE!

As to the microchips, this is already under attack in the courts. Just because some idiot starts something, does not make it legal, or even morally right. While the intention may be good, we all know what road is paved with "good intentions".

Locutus, you spend entirely too much of your time looking all over the Internet for your "News" junk. You REALLY need to get a life of some sort.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Locutus, you REALLY do not understand the difference between "Words" and "Actions", or the difference between the government and private companies do you?

There is no unbridled "Freedom" to do anything that you want to do, at any time you feel like doing it, in the USA and there never has been.

Manatee's are endangered, and it is illegal to even touch them, much less "ride" them. Ignorance of the law is simply no excuse. Any person with more than about 5 functional grey cells should know that you do NOT touch ANY wild animal.

Private companies are free to dismiss employees for any reason, so long as it does not infringe on race, religion, ethnicity, etc. A large company may well (and should) fire employees that refuse to get Flu shots, because they will likely lose time from work that they need not have.

So far, every case of people recording/photographing Cops has either been thrown out on the original court appearance, or by a court of appeals. EVERY ONE!

As to the microchips, this is already under attack in the courts. Just because some idiot starts something, does not make it legal, or even morally right. While the intention may be good, we all know what road is paved with "good intentions".

Locutus, you spend entirely too much of your time looking all over the Internet for your "News" junk. You REALLY need to get a life of some sort.

The search for what I call "useless information" is a wonderfull hoby,
A few weeks ago I was at my dealer's garage,....where there was a window where I could watch the mechanic work on my car...the local Canadian Tire store has one too for lift # 1...
There I watched him re-attach the windshield washer tubing..(a recall on my vehicle)! He had to remove the left front wheel in order to do it......t'was quite interesting.......will I ever have to do it myself??? .....not a chance...I have road side assistance to change a flat!
But I watched it just the same and now know how to do it.

Will I ever ride a Manatee???? or get my palm red by a scanner????...and the rest of that useless information???? probably not...but it's nice to know they exist..:smile:

So .......kudos to Loc for finding all those little T it-bits for us and saving the rest of us who might be interested the hours of research necessary......

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

Hey it's a free country! He can post what he likes.

:):):):)

Why in the hell do you care so freaking much? What could it possibly be costing you?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

Flu shots are dangerous to your health and should be banned. I refuse to get one. There is much better and safer medication available. See your local Naturopath.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
:pain10: WHOA CAMEL!!!!

I fer one, enjoys Loc's posts.

Leevem alone.

Dunno where he gets the time for the research, but, as another poster has said, it's a fun hobby.

no harm done.

Lose the Scrooge.

@ Tax: Flu shots are dangerous to your health.........!! Only if you don't get them. Some can't due to allergies. I can, and have for years. No flu, whilst peeps around me dropped like flies.

eh

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Oh my America is coming apart at the seems, people can't just do what ever they want.
In a society there are government rules to determine how we govern ourselves and that
comes with responsibility. When we don't meet our responsibilities there are laws that
ensure we do.
Then there are companies who have their own rules about responsibilities and if one
chooses to ignore them they are disciplined sometimes that discipline means the person
no longer works there.
Freedom comes with a set of responsibilities of course some only see the word freedom.