POLL: Who Is Going To Lose In The US Election Today?

Who is going to lose today?

• Obama

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Romney

Votes: 20 74.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I voted realistic for Romney to lose by a hair but you'll never hear the end of me (never mind teddy or some others) if bobo fails. So...best cross your toes kids. :lol:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You could have had a third option there - American Citizens (in general).

Regardless of who gets in - it's going to be a long, uphill road for the country

I thought about that but I'm interested in accuaracy in results. If I added that question it would be the leading reply.

I voted realistic for Romney to lose by a hair but you'll never hear the end of me (never mind teddy or some others) if bobo fails. So...best cross your toes kids. :lol:
I'll be jumping on whoever loses.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
The measure is how you take your loses and failures isn't it? Should sort out some dead weight.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
The measure is how you take your loses and failures isn't it? Should sort out some dead weight.

That is sage advice.

What the US (and Canada) really needs right now is a leader (notice that I didn't use the word 'politician') that is prepared to be a one term President and get the nation back on track.. Make all of the unpopular decisions, but do what needs to be done and be beholden to no one.

A fantasy, for sure - but one that is needed

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
:lol:
I voted realistic for Romney to lose by a hair but you'll never hear the end of me (never mind teddy or some others) if bobo fails. So...best cross your toes kids.

Obama has it in the bag......................if it's run on the up and up! :lol:

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
That is sage advice.

What the US (and Canada) really needs right now is a leader (notice that I didn't use the word 'politician') that is prepared to be a one term President and get the nation back on track.. Make all of the unpopular decisions, but do what needs to be done and be beholden to no one.

A fantasy, for sure - but one that is needed

I was actually referring to some members here but anyway...;-)

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Ancient astronaut theorists suggest that they are both aliens sent by their darklord the Lizard King Jim Morrison.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Good morning Walter, I see you are in your usual fine fettle. You have a big supply of meds for this evening? LOL

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
I vote for neither, as I simply don't care. What I do care about is for this fk'n election to be over with so the forums can stop being spammed by the same two jokers over this crap. Cripes, you'd think it'd have some sort of impact in their lives depending on who won, when in reality it'll have little impact on Americans regarding who wins because nothing is going to change for the majority of their lives, let alone some US wannabe forum dwellers.

Fk, the Melbourne Cup is more exciting than this election and it's just a bunch of horses running around in a circle. The country takes a day off for that stuff.

Romney wins.... or Obama wins... Big frick'n whoop. It's just like if the Conservatives win or the Liberals win... They'll both find a way to screw you in the end. No wonder why voter turnouts are so dismal.

Just get this over with so people can get back to wasting their lives talking about the latest drunken celebrity embarrassment and their reality tv shows that this stuff is cutting into.

I used to think that crap was horrible, but spending like a year or more of having a US election and all the spins and propaganda tossed in my face, kind of makes me want to sit down and watch some washed out celebrities attempting to dance in front of a mindless audience for votes.... At least it's a slightly better show and isn't on the air for as long.

Last edited:

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON

I am cheering for Obama to win but I think Ohio will tip Romneys way (with years of speculation on magical electronic votes) and that will be the difference.

My prediction: whichever party doesn't win today will be in in 2016 unless economy completely turns around in next 4 years. I don't see voters being forgiving next time around.

ETA: I voted with my heart and said Romney will lose.

This is an especially interesting election... It's kind of a race to see who gets to take over as Captain of the Titanic.

This statement sort of depends on whether or not the Titanic had already hit the iceberg or not. If before, it may have made a difference.